Herman recently talked with ChicagoStorytelling’s Emily Torem, a former Time Out Chicago intern, about how she uses social media and other technology in her job.
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- “@ChicagoMag: ICYMI: The Best New Cheap Eats in Chicago chi.mg/1vWy1mO http://t.co/Fql4BPL0wp” 2 hours ago
- RT @CatalystChicago: .@CNNMoney looks at Rahm Emanuel's call for requiring HS students to take coding classes wqad.com/2014/10/20/sch… 3 hours ago
- #Storify: How #Cubs fans and Wrigleyville residents are reacting to the bleacher demolition at #WrigleyField: ow.ly/D3dSy 4 hours ago
- RT @RayLong: Chicago blows through police OT budget by $23 million fw.to/ezmlpRJ #reporterHal 10 hours ago
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- San Jose Obrero Mission Helping Homeless One Person at a Time
- Chicago's Small Museums Preserve the Passion
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Wicker Park Boutiques Evolving with the Economy
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- Looking forward to @designhawg visiting with my #dpumojo class tonight to talk elections, apps and cool mobile products! 1 hour ago
- ICYMI: Raw video of #WrigleyField bleacher demolition: ow.ly/CYb84 Video montage: ow.ly/CYb85 #cubs #mlb 1 day ago
- RT @FiveThirtyEight: 16 days until the election. Republicans have a 62% chance of gaining control of the Senate. 53eig.ht/Senate htt… 1 day ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.