Herman recently talked with ChicagoStorytelling’s Emily Torem, a former Time Out Chicago intern, about how she uses social media and other technology in her job.
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- We're updating The Chicago Stumbler again with more crumbling sidewalks: ow.ly/Cbvwg ow.ly/i/751Ao 26 minutes ago
- Karen Lewis plays coy about mayoral run, focuses on #TIFS during latest tour stop: bit.ly/1rN4p8f 49 minutes ago
- Follow @scottsutton5, who will be writing and tweeting today for @redlineproject from #Obama's speech on the economy at @northwesternu 1 hour ago
- We're updating The Chicago Stumbler again with more crumbling sidewalks: ow.ly/CbvC1 ow.ly/i/751Ao 4 hours ago
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- Eastern Medicine Gives Chicagoans an Alternative
- Overnight Shift Fits Some at CME Just Fine
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- Pilsen, Melrose Park Receiving a Housing Boost Through Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- The Bike Lane Gives Chicago Cyclists New Services
- Chicago's Gold Coast a Hot Spot for Yogis
- Chicago's Late-Night Restaurants Bring the Flavor
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.