WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @RexHuppke: Sometimes I'm serious. Chicago's "homicide quilt" - art shows victims as far more than numbers. I hope people look. http://… 3 hours ago
- “RT @JODELLEMAGLAYA: “@KTLA: Lawsuit puts L.A. sidewalk repairs on hold: ktlane.ws/1hKTEP0 http://t.co/dsGXcevMNL” 13 hours ago
- RT @ChicagoDrives: Lawrence now back open between Sheridan & LSD. Authorities say suspicious pkg that closed LSD earlier appears to be a sl… 19 hours ago
- VIDEO: #Belmont businesses struggle with parking and other challenges: redlineproject.org/belmontbusines… 20 hours ago
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- Wicker Park Boutiques Evolving with the Economy
- Chicago's Late-Night Restaurants Bring the Flavor
- Q&A: Dodai Stewart of Jezebel.com
- Chicago Cab Drivers Chase the American Dream
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @Journalism2ls: Tool for journalists: mattermap, for curating content buff.ly/1iWaFTS via @journalismnews http://t.co/aXYdrIcjbC 2 hours ago
- RT @Journalism2ls: Google Glass app that visualises surveillance cameras worldwide based on open data: buff.ly/1iqys0t http://t.co/j… 2 hours ago
- RT @Journalism2ls: Google launches camera app with lens blur for SLR-like photos with shallow depth of field: buff.ly/1j2n0pD http:/… 2 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets