About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @rsamuels: Cullen's Bar & Grill in Lakeview closes fw.to/MklXMsm 3 days ago
- “@WGNNews: Bulls’ @drose to have surgery on right knee today go.wgntv.com/1zj9c0B http://t.co/ZgCbwNjfy6” 4 days ago
- Wilson Station Reconstruction - Service Impact transitchicago.com/wilson/service… 4 days ago
- RT @WBBMNewsradio: Snowfall Creating Slick Conditions On Roadways - Read More: cbsloc.al/1MTobZn http://t.co/zE0n1S8nrc 5 days ago
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Interview: Time Out Chicago's Jessica Herman
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Slam Poetry: A Blue-Collar Chicago Movement
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
- Wicker Park Boutiques Evolving with the Economy
- Chicago's Small Museums Preserve the Passion
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @Journalism2ls: DayTweet: Self-Destructing Tweets: Post a tweet and set an expiry time: buff.ly/1N7zbm1 ht @techtidbitsme http://… 5 hours ago
- RT @Journalism2ls: Where are we in the "web vs. apps" debate? buff.ly/1zRABrA via @NiemanLab http://t.co/RgAMnhRDmn 5 hours ago
- RT @Journalism2ls: 17 Great Infographic Generators - go.shr.lc/1wubxva http://t.co/8QkHM95sTf 5 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.