About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @RayLong: #Rauner-#Quinn race on pace for record $100 million price tag @Rap30 on Trib's Page 1 #twill http://t.co/vjHZggont4 3 hours ago
- #Storify of last night's coverage of the Durbin-Oberweis debate on #WTTW: ow.ly/DxK4Z #chicagotonight 4 hours ago
- @DanProft @jackson_aye_tea You've been quoted in my #Storify story "U.S. Senate Candidate Forum: Durbin vs. Oberweis" sfy.co/qllL 15 hours ago
- @sperkins828 @lynnsweet You've been quoted in my #Storify story "U.S. Senate Candidate Forum: Durbin vs. Oberweis" sfy.co/qllL 15 hours ago
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- PAWS Connects Pets With Adoptive Families
- Chicago Has Late-Night Food Options Aplenty
- Chicago's Overnight Radio: Who's Listening?
- Their Native Chicago: The American Indian Center of Chicago Keeps Culture and Traditions Alive
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- “@DemetriaMosley: My babe @SadeMichelle got her first tribune byline. I'm going to cry !!! http://t.co/ZKtjcyktgX” 3 hours ago
- RT @farmhistory: "Stanford Wayback" archives earliest pages of the web incl. SLAC's 1993 site news.stanford.edu/news/2014/octo… http://t.co/an3TcxTsTb 14 hours ago
- Please tweet photos from debate to #jour503: @EmilyBrosious @sperkins828 @jillwallace @rpahldad @jackson_aye_tea @MaiWords4 @bree_stitt 15 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.