About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- Good read! twitter.com/vice/status/58… 1 day ago
- RT @redeyechicago: From here on out, we're going to be archiving our front pages right here. trib.in/1aja1S6 We love them. http://t… 1 week ago
- RT @ABC7Chicago: UPDATE: Tornado warnings in DeKalb, Boone counties extended until 7:45 p.m. abc7.ws/1HWX2kk 1 week ago
- RT @BuzzFeedStorm: 7:04 pm CT: RT @TomPurdyWI: Large and dangerous tornado on the ground near Davis junction illinois. #wiwx #ilwx http://… 1 week ago
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- 'Thieves of Hearts' Uphold Medieval Traditions
- San Jose Obrero Mission Helping Homeless One Person at a Time
- Healy Balances Philanthropy by Day, Job by Night
- Chicago's Small Museums Preserve the Passion
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @MarkLodatoASU: @BrittanyBade_AZ reps @Cronkite_ASU at @spj_tweets reg 11 awards in SF where we took home some 38 awards! #ProudProf ht… 26 minutes ago
- RT @allaboutgeorge: .@trevortimm: "Third parties controlling data is as much a legal problem as it is a technological problem" #spjwest 1 hour ago
- RT @SPJregion11: FYI: #EIJ15 is in Orlando + you can register now: excellenceinjournalism.org/eij15/ #EIJ16 is in New Orleans, #EIJ17, Anaheim. 1 hour ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.