About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- Four @ 4 #news updates for your Tuesday afternoon commute: bit.ly/1d1lsIS #Chicago #four4 47 minutes ago
- Photo: Berwyn Stop: This bumpy crosswalk can be found at the intersection of W. Berwyn Ave. and N. Winthrop... tmblr.co/Z65shs1S2UxBQ 2 hours ago
- Photo: Argyle Stop: This broken sidewalk can be found at 1020 W. Argyle St., east of the Argyle stop.... tmblr.co/Z65shs1S2S_Py 2 hours ago
- Election 2014: Will Grace Period Registration Boost Voter Turnout? #twill redlineproject.org/election2014gr… 2 hours ago
- Chicago Cop Striving to Take Next Step
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
- Whom Will You Vote for in the Presidential Election?
- Healy Balances Philanthropy by Day, Job by Night
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Slam Poetry: A Blue-Collar Chicago Movement
- Chicago Has Late-Night Food Options Aplenty
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @DeenaNEWatchdog: FOX News picks up our story on the Nebraska Legislature essentially running its own news service: http://t.co/iSjqWuSS… 2 hours ago
- Looking forward to @peternickeas stopping by my #dpumojo class at #DePaul tonight to talk mobile and overnight crime reporting! 7 hours ago
- RT @Suntimes: RT @slow911: A CTA blue line train sits at Racine, while workers clear debris from tracks at Halsted. #cta http://t.co/VD38Es… 7 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.