The Red Line Project, a new site covering Chicago neighborhoods located off the Red Line El stops, was created by Online Journalism II students at DePaul University’s College of Communication. The site soft-launched in early January and will begin regular updates in February.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- #Illinois gubernatorial debates: Storify of media coverage, infographic on how candidates compare on social: ow.ly/AF5yo #twill 1 hour ago
- Poll: Quinn vs. Rauner: Who gets your vote? ow.ly/AFhLU #twill 3 hours ago
- RT @tracyswartz: Are you a college student or a new Chicagoan? Here are my @CTA and @VentraChicago tips for you. redeyechicago.com/news/local/red… 3 hours ago
- #Illinois gubernatorial debates: Storify of media coverage, infographic on how candidates compare on social: ow.ly/AF5wW #twill 6 hours ago
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Women Entrepreneurs Find New Opportunities
- San Jose Obrero Mission Helping Homeless One Person at a Time
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- Their Native Chicago: The American Indian Center of Chicago Keeps Culture and Traditions Alive
- Interview: RedEye's Curt Wagner
- Q&A: Lindsey Schneider of FLYPmedia
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Chicago Has Late-Night Food Options Aplenty
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @Brizzyc: Lessons from the Knight News Challenge winners: A "lesson plan for journalism innovation" niemanlab.org/2014/08/a-new-… #jpreneur by … 1 hour ago
- RT @JournalistsLike: College paper apologizes for Frosh Edition, promoting binge drinking & hooking up with your TA buff.ly/1pjrdN0 … 1 hour ago
- The Online News Association now has a careers page: careers.journalists.org/jobseekers/ #jjobs #journalismjobs 1 hour ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets