The Red Line Project, a new site covering Chicago neighborhoods located off the Red Line El stops, was created by Online Journalism II students at DePaul University’s College of Communication. The site soft-launched in early January and will begin regular updates in February.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- VIDEO: Workers melting snow removed from #WrigleyField. ow.ly/umvHl #chicago #cubs #throughglass #googleglass 8 hours ago
- VIDEO: Workers melting snow removed from #WrigleyField. ow.ly/umvF1 #chicago #cubs #throughglass #googleglass 21 hours ago
- @joebaugnet We're all over it! 22 hours ago
- @joebaugnet Joe: where's that chicken from? 22 hours ago
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Practice Graphic
- Nonprofit Organization Aims to Cut into Veterans Benefits Delay
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Gov. Quinn: State Pensions Threaten Illinois MAP Grants
- Chicago's Red Door Animal Shelter
- Unemployment Big Hurdle for Returning Veterans
- Chicago Music Venues Metro and Subterranean Showcase Local and National Bands
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- @HubSports_Buck Good call, Buck! 2 hours ago
- Planning for #sunshineweek programs, #spjscripps? Free speech resources: ow.ly/umP1a Public records: ow.ly/umOY4 5 hours ago
- Highly recommend Arthur Bryant's BBQ in KC to #spjscripps attendees. Gates is good, too. Enjoy! 5 hours ago
- RT @Epricity2: #GoogleGlass can be useful, but mind the distractions - San Francisco Chronicle tinyurl.com/leq5lw5 7 hours ago
- RT @Journalism2ls: How To Build The Perfect Google+ Profile by @GerryMoran http://t.co/wv9dkyRMEp 7 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.