My Storify summary on breaking NATO news in the Windy City.
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- Check out the latest episode of the Good Day #DePaul student news TV magazine show: ow.ly/C7cTm 4 hours ago
- RT @ChicagoReporter: 1 in 5 Illinois residents live in or near #poverty; 36 percent of those in deep poverty, according to new Census data … 4 hours ago
- @bobbailey_news That's awesome! Share the work with us! 13 hours ago
- “@ScottSutton5: No official announcement of mayoral campaign by @KarenLewisCTU , but lots of language suggesting she will." 15 hours ago
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Chicago's Englewood Neighborhood on the Rise
- Chicago's Late-Night Restaurants Bring the Flavor
- Pilsen, Melrose Park Receiving a Housing Boost Through Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Q&A: Aaron Lewis of SBS Dateline Australia
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Whom Will You Vote for in the Presidential Election?
- Chicago's Gold Coast a Hot Spot for Yogis
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @MiamiHerald: On today's front page: http://t.co/Y3z7h7UqIT 3 hours ago
- RT @LindseyGMurphy: Have heard a lot of great guest speakers in the DPU graduate program, but could have probably listened to @PeterNickeas… 4 hours ago
- RT @EmilyBrosious: Hey thanks @PeterNickeas for talking shop with our DePaul mobile journalism class. Good to meet you in person! #dpumojo 4 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.