My Storify summary on breaking NATO news in the Windy City.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- .@mccormick_fdn awards journalism grant to The Red Line Project-Data/Chicago project: ow.ly/zIQ9P #depaul 2 hours ago
- RT @tnovaksuntimes: Chicago's plans for strict limits on medical pot sites go up in smoke politics.suntimes.com/article/chicag… Via @cstearlyoften 4 hours ago
- RT @CrainsChicago: Investor plans to level, rebuild a stretch of Lincoln Avenue in #Lakeview: fw.to/Ua4NBxM via @MicahMaidenberg 4 hours ago
- RT @chicagotribune: Man killed, 7 people hurt in shootings trib.in/1nHMpdD http://t.co/lwgZJNcGQ0 7 hours ago
- The Resurrection Project Expanding to Melrose Park
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Q&A: Aaron Lewis of SBS Dateline Australia
- The Globe Pub Brings Soccer World to Chicago
- Wicker Park Boutiques Evolving with the Economy
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- Q&A: Dodai Stewart of Jezebel.com
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- Chicago Music Venues Metro and Subterranean Showcase Local and National Bands
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets