My Storify summary on breaking NATO news in the Windy City.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @photojeskos: April 24, 2013. Basketball before dark in Englewood. #Chicago http://t.co/a2PFdkotYZ 2 hours ago
- RT @Walldo: #chicagoland RT @CSTbreaking: 1 dead, 7 wounded in Thursday shootings sun-tim.es/1lagXCO 2 hours ago
- Chicago Plan Commission approves McCormick and #DePaul arena plan: my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/ar… 4 hours ago
- “@JnnBrndl: Thousands of folks eating dinner, talking community around Chicago May 12? Count me in! Via @ChiTrust facebook.com/thechicagocomm…” 4 hours ago
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Wicker Park Boutiques Evolving with the Economy
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Interview: Jeff Dickerson of ESPNChicago.com
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- “@derekeder: Learning a lot from the @OpenGovChicago "OpenData != OpenGov" talk with @JamesEWebb and @DavidKidwell1 youtube.com/watch?v=pEBqbx…” 2 hours ago
- RT @PBSIdeaLab: Panel is split on distance-education rule; and more in this week's Journalism & Digital Education Roundup: http://t.co/rUsi… 2 hours ago
- “MT @Nicole_Kraft: Deleted tweets spark controversy in Illinois gov. race politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/04/24/del… #jour383 4 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets