My Storify summary on breaking NATO news in the Windy City.
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @NWSChicago: Snow/Mixed precip now becomes all snow by 12am. Steadier/heavier snow arrives late. #ilwx #inwx http://t.co/TMiVCfHsLx 8 hours ago
- RT @WrigleyRenovate: Rooftop view of the renovations today from the @Wrigleyview rooftop. #WrigleyField #WrigleyRenovations @PaulPabst http… 2 days ago
- RT @ABC7Chicago: Ernie Banks statue moved to Daley Plaza; fans can pay tribute in the Loop through Saturday abc7.ws/1zXfeda http://t… 3 days ago
- RT @ruppelsive: Top 10 red light cameras combined for over 52,000 violations in Chicago via @TimeOutChicago — bit.ly/1wzsEEW http:/… 4 days ago
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Chicago's Latino Street Vendors Seek Justice
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
- Night Crew Keeps O'Hare Runways Safe
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @burritojustice: This old-school digital watch database is pretty awesome raredigitalwatches.com/index.html 8 hours ago
- RT @gmapsmania: 10 cool map styles for interactive maps. googlemapsmania.blogspot.com/2015/01/maps-s… http://t.co/IG3udJrXAk 9 hours ago
- RT @CandaceBaltz: Good advice for college students + recent grads: 17 ways to make your resume fit on one page huff.to/15VqIS1 9 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.