My Storify summary on breaking NATO news in the Windy City.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @chicagotribune: West Town car chase ends in shooting, at least 9 others shot across city bit.ly/1ljQFfp http://t.co/ZPAmQHEJtr 15 hours ago
- RT @saseskin: Chicago's own Challenger! @The606Chicago vine.co/v/M1D2exddTVi 15 hours ago
- RT @SeanOfChi: Traffic wouldn't have been so bad without that bridge in the way. :) @The606Chicago http://t.co/Cu30hSVbp5 15 hours ago
- RT @WGNNews: Moving road closures on Chicago's NW side as a bridge is moved into place on Western Avenue. bit.ly/1gTObVt http://t.… 15 hours ago
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Chicago Music Venues Metro and Subterranean Showcase Local and National Bands
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Chicago's Brown Line El: Arts in Transit
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- Chicago's Small Museums Preserve the Passion
- Interview: Jeff Dickerson of ESPNChicago.com
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- True Star Program Gives Chicago Youth a Chance
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @NiemanLab: Some news orgs are killing comments, but not just because their commenters are terrible at being humans http://t.co/AAlkvwei… 7 hours ago
- “RT @Visually: The Marketing Technology Landscape of 2014 bit.ly/1jeGJ5H via @chiefmartec http://t.co/qj4khh5mRl” 15 hours ago
- “MT @AprilBethea: A roundup of apps & gear for #mobilejournalism from a recent @spj_tweets webinar: bit.ly/SPJMobile2 #kipcamp” 1 day ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets