About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @BleacherNation: ICYMI, Chicago Cubs to Celebrate Ernie Banks on Opening Night bleachernation.com/2015/03/31/chi… http://t.co/AQa44AGuaM 1 day ago
- RT @MaryAnnAhernNBC: Drinking Debate Game: Anytime Rahm says "full day kindergarten" or Chuy says "audit" #ChicagoTonight 1 day ago
- Congrats to the crew of The Red Line Project, SPJ Region 5 #MOE award winners: ow.ly/L07iY #spjlou @spjonadepaul 1 day ago
- Congrats to the crew of The Red Line Project, SPJ Region 5 #MOE award winners: ow.ly/L07c6 #spjlou @spjonadepaul 2 days ago
- San Jose Obrero Mission Helping Homeless One Person at a Time
- Gov. Quinn Talks MAP Grants at DePaul
- Chicago's Gold Coast a Hot Spot for Yogis
- Healy Balances Philanthropy by Day, Job by Night
- Carriage Rides Give People New View of Chicago
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Their Native Chicago: The American Indian Center of Chicago Keeps Culture and Traditions Alive
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @spj_tweets: Now is the time to join SPJ's leadership. Take a look at our national election process & consider your place in it: http://… 3 hours ago
- USEFUL: NOAA event database that can tell you what #weather events have occurred in your state down to county level: ow.ly/KEHEw 5 hours ago
- RT @BurnsEnt: Don’t tell #ESPN the homepage is dead ow.ly/L5pbi #online #mobile #strategy http://t.co/z4LGQ7HLwv 7 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.