About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @Suntimes: Gov. Pat Quinn could collect healthy pension on way out the door — to the tune of $136,000 a year. @BetterGov report: http://… 1 hour ago
- RT @HeatherCherone: President Obama will visit the Copernicus Center Tuesday to discuss immigration reform dnain.fo/1HCGxeH http://t.… 1 hour ago
- Sweet Beginnings means second chances for some ex-cons: ow.ly/EKdTR 4 hours ago
- Sweet Beginnings means second chances for some ex-cons: ow.ly/EHcvY 7 hours ago
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- Street Musicians Tell Their Stories Through Song
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- Chicago's Overnight Radio: Who's Listening?
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- Q&A: Lindsey Schneider of FLYPmedia
- The Globe Pub Brings Soccer World to Chicago
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @DCArtBeat: For those who asked: 1. Camera kept rolling b/c #Cosby kept talking. We didn't know what he'd say next. 2. Conversation was … 4 hours ago
- RT @EmilyBrosious: The $321 Billion Reason That #Facebook Is Moving Into Enterprise Software uk.businessinsider.com/heres-why-face… 6 hours ago
- RT @Journalism2ls: Planning a data journalism story from start to finish: buff.ly/1xYwDOX http://t.co/mkPVk8S6tG 23 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.