Read this Storify of social media coverage of the first day of NATO protests in the week leading up to the Chicago summit.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @nbcchicago: Man charged in connection w/ Tuesday crash that injured four ppl standing at a #CTA bus stop nbcchi.com/BUIgx8c http://… 1 hour ago
- The Forgotten Passengers: A multimedia look at #Chicago homeless who ride the El to stay warm: ow.ly/w1VbQ 11 hours ago
- Lake Stop:@Watch your step near the corner of Dearborn and Kinzie Streets, just west of Harry Caray’s... tmblr.co/Z65shs1DxAqe0 12 hours ago
- Lake Stop: Watch your step walking east from Merchandise Mart, these destroyed sidewalks are located right... tmblr.co/Z65shs1Dx86G9 12 hours ago
- Healy Balances Philanthropy by Day, Job by Night
- Interview: Jeff Dickerson of ESPNChicago.com
- Baristas Keep Hospital Workers Wired, Awake
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets