Read this Storify of social media coverage of the first day of NATO protests in the week leading up to the Chicago summit.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- John Barleycorn to close Lincoln Park location: dnainfo.com/chicago/201404… 1 hour ago
- “RT @ChicagoHomicide: Slain #Chicago rapper Big Glo laid to rest; father vows better life for children bit.ly/1lfZhbg” 6 hours ago
- See our @seeclickfix page for a map of needed repairs around #Chicago: ow.ly/vV4M1 6 hours ago
- The #Chicago Stumbler Tumblr blog: Because the city’s sidewalks are a mess ... ow.ly/vV5ac 7 hours ago
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Chicago Music Venues Metro and Subterranean Showcase Local and National Bands
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Unemployment Big Hurdle for Returning Veterans
- True Star Program Gives Chicago Youth a Chance
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- “MT @AprilBethea: A roundup of apps & gear for #mobilejournalism from a recent @spj_tweets webinar: bit.ly/SPJMobile2 #kipcamp” 1 hour ago
- RT @romenesko: Seven Peoria, IL plainclothes cops with search warrant raid home to find who's behind parody @peoriamayor account. http://t.… 1 hour ago
- RT @romenesko: Newseum said OK, I'm told. MT @NiemanLab: Community news publishers lobby Newseum to include more community papers http://t.… 1 hour ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets