Read this Storify of social media coverage of the first day of NATO protests in the week leading up to the Chicago summit.
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- CTA holiday train and bus schedule: ow.ly/EHaEb 1 hour ago
- Sweet Beginnings means second chances for ex-cons: ow.ly/EHbd4 5 hours ago
- CTA holiday train and bus schedule: ow.ly/EHaGa 5 hours ago
- Sweet Beginnings means second chances for ex-cons: ow.ly/EHb9Y 7 hours ago
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- Street Musicians Tell Their Stories Through Song
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Healy Balances Philanthropy by Day, Job by Night
- Chicago's Late-Night Restaurants Bring the Flavor
- Night Crew Keeps O'Hare Runways Safe
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- Chicago's Overnight Radio: Who's Listening?
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @SAlbarado: A BAD bill. Hope it doesn't become BAD law. RT @spj_tweets: Ohio “Secret Execution” bill moves forward | http://t.co/DUkP259… 15 minutes ago
- RT @alexwroblewski: Storefront sign across the street from the #Ferguson Police Dept. http://t.co/ptf77Hepzz 17 minutes ago
- RT @spj_tweets: Ohio “Secret Execution” bill moves forward | bit.ly/1vFfQCf 19 minutes ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.