Read this Storify of social media coverage of the first day of NATO protests in the week leading up to the Chicago summit.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @chicagotribune: Going to the Jackie Robinson West parade today? Here's what you need to know: trib.in/1wBK5dX http://t.co/MEHXXf… 2 hours ago
- RT @SouthportCor: “@DNAinfoCHI: Taco and margarita spot Big Star is expanding dnain.fo/1mP1oyw” 2 hours ago
- RT @DNAinfoCHI: The space that used to house Spin nightclub in Boystown is going to go through another change dnain.fo/1onQYWc http:/… 2 hours ago
- RT @ChicagoBreaking: 2 shot on South, West Sides chicagotribune.com/news/local/bre… 15 hours ago
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- Women Entrepreneurs Find New Opportunities
- Chicago Has Late-Night Food Options Aplenty
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Q&A: Lindsey Schneider of FLYPmedia
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- Q&A: Dodai Stewart of Jezebel.com
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- Quinn vs. Rauner: How they stack up on #Twitter: ow.ly/AFdcm #twill 51 minutes ago
- “@EmilyBrosious: Hands-On With Hyperlapse, Instagram’s New Video Creation App techcrunch.com/2014/08/26/han… via @techcrunch” 2 hours ago
- @HPennebaker @profkrg I had the look of death in my eyes. But she rebounded nicely and did a super job! 12 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets