About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- “@ChrisGloninger: Huge waves on Lake #Michigan - strong winds @wisn12news vine.co/v/OtPwpuTvwh7” 13 minutes ago
- RT @fox32news: 2 dead, 4 wounded in weekend gun violence bit.ly/1Hy6QoG http://t.co/7kdrFNaMjZ 1 hour ago
- RT @byldonovan: Blizzard warning issued for Chicago area; hundreds of flights canceled fw.to/OpzVE4Y 1 hour ago
- RT @BenBradleyABC7: UPDATE: Chicago 30 adds "quick hitch" snow plows to Lake Shore Drive and main streets bringing to 350 the total number … 1 hour ago
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Chicago's Latino Street Vendors Seek Justice
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- Chicago's Overnight Radio: Who's Listening?
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Night Crew Keeps O'Hare Runways Safe
- Interview: Garrett Popcorn's Alecia Dantico
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @burritojustice: This old-school digital watch database is pretty awesome raredigitalwatches.com/index.html 13 hours ago
- RT @gmapsmania: 10 cool map styles for interactive maps. googlemapsmania.blogspot.com/2015/01/maps-s… http://t.co/IG3udJrXAk 14 hours ago
- RT @CandaceBaltz: Good advice for college students + recent grads: 17 ways to make your resume fit on one page huff.to/15VqIS1 14 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.