WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- Site is back up! 1 hour ago
- Our website is down temporarily for a while tonight. Our web host is rolling the servers, apparently ... 2 hours ago
- RT @MediaDervish: Playing in the park? Separate, but not necessarily equal. | The Chicago Reporter chicagoreporter.com/leveling-playi… 3 hours ago
- RT @CWBChicago: Employee robbed at gunpoint inside Home Depot at Halsted/Diversey this morning.... 3 hours ago
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Pilsen, Melrose Park Receiving a Housing Boost Through Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Interview: Jeff Dickerson of ESPNChicago.com
- Interview: Garrett Popcorn's Alecia Dantico
- Wicker Park Boutiques Evolving with the Economy
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- @Brizzyc Congrats! Huge! Weren't we all there a couple of weeks ago? 13 minutes ago
- @AGarciaPhoto Alex, where are you headed? Just saw the news and cake! 17 minutes ago
- “@knightfdn: The teaching hospital model seen in j-schools: Intern @nickswyter explores v @PBSMediaShift kng.ht/1rQkA5Q #edshift” 1 hour ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets