About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @CWBChicago: .....Pride parade arrest count is now 12. 2 more arrests for battery at Diversey and Pine Grove. #KeepPrideProud #ChicagoSc… 1 month ago
- RT @EmilyBrosious: These 4 neighborhoods have the lowest murder rates in #Chicago: chicago.suntimes.com/news/7/71/7174… 1 month ago
- The New Drag Queens of Boystown: ow.ly/OTLR5 #pride2015 #chicagopride 1 month ago
- INFOGRAPHIC: #ChicagoPride parade attendance skyrockets: ow.ly/OTJf8 #pride2015 #pride http://t.co/Lc4tv1scj7 1 month ago
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Women Entrepreneurs Find New Opportunities
- Wicker Park Boutiques Evolving with the Economy
- Chicago Has Late-Night Food Options Aplenty
- Healy Balances Philanthropy by Day, Job by Night
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- True Star Program Gives Chicago Youth a Chance
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- @knightlab OK, we'll sit tight. Figured that might be an issue. Was working fine this a.m. 2 hours ago
- @knightlab Is there an issue with Timeline JS? Have some students who built a sheet and was working fine, but now won't load at all 3 hours ago
- Cool: NPR releases open-source social media tools for all: ow.ly/QfgM4 5 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.