WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- “MT @chicagotribune: 4 children wounded in Park Manor neighborhood. At least 9 dead, 30 wounded this weekend: bit.ly/1r5wt4x” 1 hour ago
- RT @samjcharles: Quick math in my head: Last 2 weekends combined, 12 killed, 63 others shot. Averaging 2 dead, 10+ wounded a day in combine… 1 hour ago
- MT @Suntimes: 4 children shot on the South Side about an hour ago sun-tim.es/1pkZWKm http://t.co/SnlmBhDLYk photo via @alexwroblewski 3 hours ago
- “RT @Suntimes: Bulls drop Game 1 at home to Wizards 102-93: bit.ly/1tqwVfL” 3 hours ago
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Chicago Music Venues Metro and Subterranean Showcase Local and National Bands
- Chicago's Brown Line El: Arts in Transit
- The Resurrection Project Expanding to Melrose Park
- Q&A: Aaron Lewis of SBS Dateline Australia
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- Venues Play Key Role in Chicago 2016's Chances
- The Bike Lane Gives Chicago Cyclists New Services
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- Starting to build out a broader page on data visualization for journalists. Make suggestions by tweeting me: ow.ly/vEcwx 2 hours ago
- “MT @Suntimes: 4 children shot on the South Side about an hour ago sun-tim.es/1pkZWKm http://t.co/UvPODb2YoV photo via @alexwroblewski” 3 hours ago
- RT @bobstep: Congrats, @teachingjmc: Teaching Journalism & Mass Communication Spring 2014 issue: aejmc.us/spig/journal/c… @AEJMC @aejmc_nond 7 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets