WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- Todays's Four @ 4 news updates: #CPS "turnarounds", #Ebertfest2014, #baseball fan map and more. redlineproject.org/fouratfour.php 2 hours ago
- Audio Slideshow: Homelessness in #Chicago: bit.ly/PqEuml 5 hours ago
- RT @Suntimes: Here's a peek at the Roger Ebert statue to be unveiled today in Champaign: sun-tim.es/1mJ7FA6 #Ebertfest2014 http://t.co/… 6 hours ago
- RT @TribVideo: The last episode of #Chicagoland is tonight. @KoganAfterHours has his final take here - bit.ly/1l8caBJ http://t.co/U… 6 hours ago
- Healy Balances Philanthropy by Day, Job by Night
- Wicker Park Boutiques Evolving with the Economy
- Interview: Jeff Dickerson of ESPNChicago.com
- Baristas Keep Hospital Workers Wired, Awake
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- Data visualization and infographics resources on The Journalist's Toolbox: ow.ly/vTfJR #jour383 #jour523 1 hour ago
- RT @GrammarROCKS: All imperative sentences have the same implied subject! Do you know what it is? ow.ly/w7ymF #jour522 5 hours ago
- Hey #jour383, in advance of next week's guest speaker, @designhawg, you need to tweet a question to him before the start of Mon. class. 7 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets