Read more about the strike on The Red Line Project.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @Suntimes: Multiple people shot in East Garfield Park about 6 p.m., details to come sun-tim.es/1k00xPH 1 hour ago
- RT @fox32news: CHICAGO VIOLENCE: Joakim Noah calls on community to end the violence bit.ly/1rjRV5s http://t.co/EXOmLg4owo 1 hour ago
- RT @nbcchicago: "Multiple people" shot on Chicago's West Side nbcchi.com/DsVpR7I #breaking 1 hour ago
- RT @craigrwall: Heavy police presence and a lot of angry people at shooting scene. @fox32news http://t.co/cm8XJrKL1Y 1 hour ago
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- The Resurrection Project Expanding to Melrose Park
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Chicago's Overnight Radio: Who's Listening?
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
- Night Crew Keeps O'Hare Runways Safe
- Q&A: Dodai Stewart of Jezebel.com
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @JoannaUK: Twitter links for journos: 10 How to make a custom timeline blog.twitter.com/2013/custom-ti… Any more suggestions for this list? :) 1 hour ago
- Summary of #Chicago homicides and #gunviolence this weekend: ow.ly/zBe0a ow.ly/i/6lWW8 #storify 2 hours ago
- Copy editing resources on The Journalist's Toolbox: ow.ly/ze4dD #EditingTips 5 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets