Read more about the strike on The Red Line Project.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @DNAinfoCHI: Here's one of two mural designs Uptown residents chose to put under Lake Shore Drive viaducts dnain.fo/1tiNZVs http:/… 47 minutes ago
- RT @nbcchicago: A 9-year-old boy was shot & killed in a South Side shooting this afternoon --> nbcchi.com/G5tOAss http://t.co/atDatNWqYZ 53 minutes ago
- RT @eldifusor: This says it all. #Ferguson http://t.co/bI74BUdCpK 2 hours ago
- ICYMI: The new drag queens of #Boystown. Story, audio slideshow: redlineproject.org/stories/dragqu… http://t.co/FcLMahADI1 13 hours ago
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
- Chicago's Small Museums Preserve the Passion
- Interview: Jeff Dickerson of ESPNChicago.com
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
- Practice Post
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Women Entrepreneurs Find New Opportunities
- The Resurrection Project Expanding to Melrose Park
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- Governor Quinn Discusses MAP Grants at DePaul
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @BizJournalism: Get tips on Data Journalism from Pulitzer-winner @MJBerens1 at #EIJ14: spj.org/c-register.asp | goo.gl/0dT47O @… 1 hour ago
- RT @HadenMedia: Salute to a courageous reporter > James Foley remembered as 'brave and tireless’ journalist cnn.com/2014/08/20/us/… http://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @themediatwits: Fellowships aren't just for newbies: check out the Ochberg Fellowship for senior or mid-career journalists http://t.co/q… 1 hour ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets