Read more about the strike on The Red Line Project.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @briancassella: A mother’s tears during tonight's #JusticeForRoshad rally, shot and killed by CPD last week fw.to/SXpsduL http:… 13 hours ago
- RT @rap30: Rauner spends $90,000 for two ads during Bears home opener fw.to/w2na7nB 13 hours ago
- Sneak peek: Election 2014 guide: Stories, #dataviz, video: redlineproject.org/election2014gu… @gov #twill http://t.co/pxlM6CVuXZ 13 hours ago
- Coming Tuesday: The Red Line Project and Data/Chicago break down the 2014 Illinois midterm elections by the numbers 13 hours ago
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @tiffinit: Why we’re living in the golden age of investigative journalism salon.com/2014/08/31/why… via @Salon 9 hours ago
- J-Profs: Good read for students: The New Editors of the Internet via @theatlantic ow.ly/AF9z8 11 hours ago
- J-PROFS: Copy editing resources on The Journalist’s Toolbox: ow.ly/AV04u 12 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets