Read more about the strike on The Red Line Project.
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- Winter #weather resources on The Journalist’s Toolbox: ow.ly/HZQfy #blizzardif2015 8 hours ago
- Sixty-one miles of city streets will be resurfaced this year, including parts of #LSD: ow.ly/HYXMd via @suntimes 16 hours ago
- RT @amandakaschube: Wrigley Field construction construction Field Wrigley. New photos: trib.in/1qzV2DE http://t.co/L7JxTgM0Yk 17 hours ago
- RT @tracyswartz: Have you spotted Chicago mayoral candidates at your @CTA stop? trib.in/1LbV2I7 18 hours ago
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- The Bike Lane Gives Chicago Cyclists New Services
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- Chicago Cab Drivers Chase the American Dream
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- Winter #weather resources on The Journalist’s Toolbox: ow.ly/HZQmb #blizzardif2015 19 minutes ago
- Winter #weather resources on The Journalist’s Toolbox: ow.ly/HZQh3 #blizzardif2015 8 hours ago
- RT @cronkitenews: Take our poll: Who Will Win Super Bowl XLIX?#SB49 cronkitenewsonline.com/2015/01/poll-w… #cnsports #cnaz 14 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.