Listen to the podcast and then vote in the poll.
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @CSTbreaking: Bomb threat reported at Roosevelt Red Line station sun-tim.es/1vaL5B0 31 minutes ago
- Four @ 4 news update: New #CTA 95th St. Station, stolen purses in Old Town and new #Blackhawks #Divvy bikes! ow.ly/BNbw8 7 hours ago
- RT @ChicagoDrives: Breaking ground for the new multi-million dollar CTA Red Line Improvement Project. http://t.co/B7owoNZ2AS 8 hours ago
- Four @ 4 news updates for your Monday evening commute: bit.ly/1d1lsIS #Chicago #four4 9 hours ago
- Wicker Park Boutiques Evolving with the Economy
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Gov. Quinn Stresses MAP Grants in DePaul Speech
- Gov. Quinn: State Pensions Threatening MAP Grants
- Chicago Music Venues Metro and Subterranean Showcase Local and National Bands
- Interview: Time Out Chicago's Jessica Herman
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- Chicago Cab Drivers Chase the American Dream
- Nonprofit Organization Aims to Cut into Veterans Benefits Delay
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @AnyaRogers27: "Stop worrying about how things were so much better in the old days. They weren't." @BillDedman #CronkMSM 20 minutes ago
- RT @nytimes: How a NYT cybersecurity reporter protects her data nyti.ms/1ynlwSZ 23 minutes ago
- RT @mediatwit: Students get 62% of their news from social/digital/mobile sources, up from 8% in 2007. ow.ly/BM5Os #EdShift 2 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.