Listen to the podcast and then vote in the poll.
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @dnainfo_breen: .@HuffPostChicago Shooting on Lincoln Park Alderman's block has neighbors frustrated @Paul_Biasco dnain.fo/1zksB7i 21 minutes ago
- Check out the latest episode of the Good Day #DePaul student new TV magazine show: ow.ly/D8Umw 1 hour ago
- RT @TimeOutChicago: The most gorgeous photos of Chicago's fall so far: ow.ly/D89FA http://t.co/sTsKXiREjc 7 hours ago
- RT @FactTank: Ebola ranks among highest in U.S. news interest since 2010 pewrsr.ch/1t4aEFI http://t.co/IgOButIcpK 7 hours ago
- San Jose Obrero Mission Helping Homeless One Person at a Time
- Wicker Park Boutiques Evolving with the Economy
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
- Healy Balances Philanthropy by Day, Job by Night
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Q&A: Dodai Stewart of Jezebel.com
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @ivohMedia: Journalists reflect on Ben Bradlee’s career: poynter.org/latest-news/me… "Thanks for making the world of journalism a better plac… 19 minutes ago
- RT @Walldo: Michael Brown's autopsy report has been published by @stltoday in the last hour #ferguson stltoday.com/online/michael… http://t.co/dP… 9 hours ago
- “@scottkleinberg: In iOS8, keyboard apps flood Apple's App Store. trib.in/1o7RmyN via @ChicagoBlueSky http://t.co/OzE1ZduK2c” 10 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.