Listen to the podcast and then vote in the poll.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @gapersblock: MT: @stephapelvis: My #Lolla party guide is up on GB! Still adding lots of new events as they come across my radar. http:/… 1 hour ago
- RT @tracyswartz: What constitutes sexual harassment on the @CTA? Check out my column and use the #CTAharassment tag: redeyechicago.com/news/cta/redey… 3 hours ago
- Storify: Curating a Year of #Chicago Gun Violence - redlineproject.org/gunviolencesto… #shootings #homicides 3 hours ago
- RT @fox32news: Sexual harassment claims on CTA underreported, report says bit.ly/1rBU2Si http://t.co/hgbbmzHQQ9 5 hours ago
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Q&A: Aaron Lewis of SBS Dateline Australia
- Q&A: Dodai Stewart of Jezebel.com
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @spj_tweets: SPJ News: SPJ recognizes members @alextarquinio and @markpitsch 's contributions with Howard Dubin Award | http://t.co/eq… 24 minutes ago
- RT @spj_tweets: Having #FOI issues? SPJ has resources to help. | bit.ly/1zqwjJk 24 minutes ago
- RT @OpenSecretsDC: Now on OpenSecrets.org: 2 weeks after the filing deadline, value-added Q2 data for over 4270 candidates, party co… 26 minutes ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets