Listen to the podcast and then vote in the poll.
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @WrigleyRenovate: Rooftop view of the renovations today from the @Wrigleyview rooftop. #WrigleyField #WrigleyRenovations @PaulPabst http… 9 hours ago
- RT @ABC7Chicago: Ernie Banks statue moved to Daley Plaza; fans can pay tribute in the Loop through Saturday abc7.ws/1zXfeda http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @ruppelsive: Top 10 red light cameras combined for over 52,000 violations in Chicago via @TimeOutChicago — bit.ly/1wzsEEW http:/… 2 days ago
- Winter #weather resources on The Journalist’s Toolbox: ow.ly/HZQfy #blizzardif2015 3 days ago
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- 'Thieves of Hearts' Uphold Medieval Traditions
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Chicago Has Late-Night Food Options Aplenty
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Gov. Quinn: State Pensions Threatening MAP Grants
- Night Crew Keeps O'Hare Runways Safe
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- @AJVicens @J_Jacoby AJ: DM me an email. Would love your input on some prototypes we're working on! 9 hours ago
- RT @spj_tweets: Get help navigating web audio, infographics/data visualization & Twitter feeds w/ 1 click on SPJ's @journtoolbox | http://t… 9 hours ago
- Copy editing resources on The Journalist's Toolbox: ow.ly/FRUSu 1 day ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.