Listen to the podcast and then vote in the poll.
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- “@paschutz: @GovernorQuinn and @BruceRauner will both officially not attend the @WTTW/@CityClub gunbernatorial candidate forum next week.” 5 hours ago
- RT @WrigleyRenovate: Did you expect anything less? Ronnie Woo-Woo with a front seat to left field coming down. #WrigleyRenovations #Cubs ht… 9 hours ago
- Innovative program brings book-sharing to #CTA trains: ow.ly/DdQlx by @mfilippino #booksonthel ow.ly/i/7k2l9 9 hours ago
- Today's Four @ 4 #news updates for your PM commute: bit.ly/1d1lsIS #Chicago #four4 9 hours ago
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
- Overnight Shift Fits Some at CME Just Fine
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Baristas Keep Hospital Workers Wired, Awake
- Chicago Cop Striving to Take Next Step
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Chicago Cab Drivers Chase the American Dream
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- We've posted some #ebola fact sheets on The Journalist's Toolbox medical/health page: journaliststoolbox.org/archive/medica… 4 hours ago
- RT @nytimes: Facts you should know about Ebola nyti.ms/1tnFHMA http://t.co/8MyH3qM26r 4 hours ago
- RT @Msjournalist: Former Sun-Times staffers react to top reporter's resignation cjr.org/united_states_… via @cjr 5 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.