Listen to the podcast and then vote in the poll.
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @myregularface: GIF: Sharp shootout winner gfycat.com/DisgustingFata… 3 hours ago
- RT @ILCampaignCash: A1: $10,000.00 in 5 contribs to Committee to Elect Tom Giarrante. elections.il.gov/CampaignDisclo… 4 hours ago
- Only a few days left for early voting in #Chicago. Here's a map of locations: ow.ly/DAouh #cartodb #election2014 9 hours ago
- Coverage of last night's U.S. Senate candidate forum between #Durbin and #Oberweis by @emilybrosious: ow.ly/DzEux #twill 10 hours ago
- Chicago's Overnight Radio: Who's Listening?
- Chicago Has Late-Night Food Options Aplenty
- Wicker Park Boutiques Evolving with the Economy
- PAWS Connects Pets With Adoptive Families
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @jcstearns: AP and news orgs are rightfully upset about FBI posing as media, but what about when NSA piggybacks on cookies & trackers on… 4 hours ago
- RT @brianboyer: INTERNSHIPS w/ @nprviz! Photo, design and dev! Please tell your friends? blog.apps.npr.org/2014/10/26/spr… 4 hours ago
- @elnemcek Thanks! It's great to turn 29 today 6 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.