Listen to the podcast and then vote in the poll.
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @DNAinfoCHI: Zoning change sought for proposed Lakeview apartment building dnain.fo/1EJWUl4 http://t.co/a7d9QPmat0 3 hours ago
- RT @HeatherCherone: 41st Ward runoff focuses on pension crisis and anger about jet noise dnainfo.com/chicago/201503… http://t.co/LXTNTnTQvD 10 hours ago
- Congrats to the crew of The Red Line Project, #Lisagor award finalists for best community news site and best multimedia collaboration 1 day ago
- RT @gapersblock: Sick as a Dog: An outbreak of dog flu is spreading through the city's dog parks and kennels.... dlvr.it/97Myph 1 day ago
- Healy Balances Philanthropy by Day, Job by Night
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- Chicago's Englewood Neighborhood on the Rise
- Night Crew Keeps O'Hare Runways Safe
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- San Jose Obrero Mission Helping Homeless One Person at a Time
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @MAphilly13: This feels useful today. "@journtoolbox: Test your knowledge on what to do if bitten by a #rattlesnake: http://t.co/j9tXkVs… 8 hours ago
- RT @MargotSusca: New or expanded AP Stylebook entries on suicide; climate change. BLT acceptable on first reference. #journalism http://t.c… 8 hours ago
- RT @Journalism2ls: How to build an interactive choropleth map with barely any code buff.ly/1M6Q8yU by @storybench http://t.co/4Qm6BU… 9 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.