Listen to the podcast and then vote in the poll.
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- Yes, Uptown is ready for a new Wilson El stop: ow.ly/EHaxK 3 hours ago
- RT @redeyechicago: CTA Holiday BUS, you guys. It's a thing, debuting today: trib.in/1HwkVAA http://t.co/jWLujoDlly 4 hours ago
- Update on the #WrigleyField renovations, neighbors react: ow.ly/EHaWU 10 hours ago
- RT @chicagotribune: Police: Three men killed, four people wounded in separate shootings in the city since Friday night http://t.co/7px8nnZd… 12 hours ago
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- The Globe Pub Brings Soccer World to Chicago
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Overnight Shift Fits Some at CME Just Fine
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- Night Crew Keeps O'Hare Runways Safe
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
- Healy Balances Philanthropy by Day, Job by Night
- Women Entrepreneurs Find New Opportunities
- Chicago's Gold Coast a Hot Spot for Yogis
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- @crubinsky hates APStyle? 23 hours ago
- RT @rubinafillion: Put down your smartphone. This is what texting does to your spine: qz.com/299079 http://t.co/pArLMLLAsy 1 day ago
- RT @mediatwit: Catch up on our #EdShift chat on #wearables here: ow.ly/EGQ3u Featuring @kbculver @AugensteinWTOP @journtoolbox &… 1 day ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.