Listen to the podcast and then vote in the poll.
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- @bobbailey_news That's awesome! Share the work with us! 1 hour ago
- “@ScottSutton5: No official announcement of mayoral campaign by @KarenLewisCTU , but lots of language suggesting she will." 3 hours ago
- “@ScottSutton5: "If I choose to run for mayor..." Line draws laughs from the crowd and @KarenLewisCTU herself." 4 hours ago
- “@ScottSutton5: Handout at sign-on table for the @KarenLewisCTU event. http://t.co/HDciiN8KbH” 4 hours ago
- Chicago Cop Striving to Take Next Step
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
- Whom Will You Vote for in the Presidential Election?
- Q&A: Aaron Lewis of SBS Dateline Australia
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Chicago's Englewood Neighborhood on the Rise
- Slam Poetry: A Blue-Collar Chicago Movement
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Chicago Has Late-Night Food Options Aplenty
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- “@SadeMichelle: Be human. @PeterNickeas on covering crimes with sensitivity. #DPUmojo” 4 hours ago
- “@DemetriaMosley: at crime scenes "always talk to people when they are alone" - @PeterNickeas #dpumojo "then ask them are they sure."” 4 hours ago
- “@DemetriaMosley: "Embrace the fear when you are out on the scene." - @PeterNickeas #DPUmojo” 4 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.