Listen to the podcast and vote in the poll:
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- Today's Four @ 4 update for your evening commute: ow.ly/Bx5mT 34 minutes ago
- RT @rsamuels: Hey Karen Lewis, I can still read your Tweets politics.suntimes.com/article/chicag… Via @cstearlyoften 45 minutes ago
- RT @redeyechicago: RT @DNAinfoCHI: Logan Square's Megamall has been sold; the site will be part of a more than $100 million plan http://t.c… 46 minutes ago
- Photo: Clark/Division stop: This broken beauty of a sidewalk can be found at 160 w. Goethe St. in the Gold... tmblr.co/Z65shs1R38YAz 1 hour ago
- Overnight Shift Fits Some at CME Just Fine
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- Q&A: Dodai Stewart of Jezebel.com
- Chicago Cab Drivers Chase the American Dream
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
- The Resurrection Project Expanding to Melrose Park
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- A @storify of today's SPJ Free Speech Wall activities around the country. ow.ly/BCuJu #fsw17 #constitutionday 34 minutes ago
- RT @KristiCasey: 10 more things no one tells you about Google Glass ... #googleglass wp.me/p4Ku61-1H #dpumobile 1 hour ago
- A @storify of today's SPJ Free Speech Wall activities around the country. ow.ly/BCuwB #fsw17 #constitutionday cc: @spj_tweets 2 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.