WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- @Charliemagne We've seen it some. Obnoxious, but not as obnoxious as people putting luggage on seats. 2 hours ago
- RT @gapersblock: Rebuilding the Peoria Street Blue Line stop: g-b.co/1x15XKP Rearview photo by Arne Wareman. 3 hours ago
- Dodgeball growing in popularity. Story, audio slideshow: ow.ly/zopqc #Chicago #dodgeball ow.ly/i/6inlZ 18 hours ago
- RT @tanveerali: How Chicago agreed to make police misconduct complaints public thanks to one journalist bit.ly/UqoK5j 18 hours ago
- Q&A: Dodai Stewart of Jezebel.com
- Night Crew Keeps O'Hare Runways Safe
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- Wicker Park Boutiques Evolving with the Economy
- Chicago's Englewood Neighborhood on the Rise
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Their Native Chicago: The American Indian Center of Chicago Keeps Culture and Traditions Alive
- The Bike Lane Gives Chicago Cyclists New Services
- Chicago's Gold Coast a Hot Spot for Yogis
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- Congrants to NPR's Michele Norris, winner of the #SPJ Fellow of the Society Award: ow.ly/zv8uX 15 minutes ago
- Congrats @chrisdelboni for winning the #SPJ David Eshelman Outstanding Campus Adviser Award: ow.ly/zuD6V @spj_tweets 1 hour ago
- Need to tell if a photo is real or fake? Follow @picpedant and @fakeastropix #photojournalism 1 hour ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Uncategorized
CVS announced Wednesday it will stop carrying tobacco products.
— CVS Caremark FYI (@CVSCaremarkFYI) February 5, 2014
Three websites I love to read: