As a part-time columnist with the Chicago Sun-Times and author of her own blog, Esther Cepeda writes about second-generation Hispanics and Latinos whose stories might not be told in mainstream media.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- Storify: Social media coverage of weekend #gunviolence in #Chicago: redlineproject.org/gunviolencesto… ow.ly/i/6q1ix 2 hours ago
- RT @ChicagoBreaking: Ricketts family to host political fundraiser at Wrigley Field: The annual Cubs-Sox series isn’t the only parti... http… 3 hours ago
- Red Line site is down temporarily this morning. Web host is doing more server repairs. We'll send a note when it's back up! 3 hours ago
- RT @ChicagoBreaking: Shootings leave 1 dead, 3 wounded: A man was shot to death in the South Shore neighborhood and three others we... http… 4 hours ago
- Chicago's Late-Night Restaurants Bring the Flavor
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Chicago Cab Drivers Chase the American Dream
- Interview: Jeff Dickerson of ESPNChicago.com
- Pilsen, Melrose Park Receiving a Housing Boost Through Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @themediatwits: "Educators should bring together business, design, technology and storytelling all in one." ~Matter's @CoreyFord http://… 4 hours ago
- RT @chicagotribune: While you were sleeping, we launched an all #newchicagotribune. Let us know what you think. trib.in/XlHMMl http… 4 hours ago
- @AGarciaPhoto way to go! Will bring you into my Glass class in fall. Will touch base next week! 13 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets