As a part-time columnist with the Chicago Sun-Times and author of her own blog, Esther Cepeda writes about second-generation Hispanics and Latinos whose stories might not be told in mainstream media.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- “RT @MSchwerha: #Blackhawks RT @nbcchicago The NHL has suspended Brent Seabrook--> nbcchi.com/BYvEACF” 2 hours ago
- “RT @Suntimes: EDITORIAL: Painful North Side CTA bypass is right move for the future. sun-tim.es/1i2uRXT” 2 hours ago
- “RT @chicagotribune: 1 dead, 3 others wounded in city shootings today. bit.ly/PkqU44” 2 hours ago
- The @suntimes is mapping Easter weekend shootings in Chicago: ow.ly/3juGaY 2 hours ago
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Chicago's Brown Line El: Arts in Transit
- Chicago Music Venues Metro and Subterranean Showcase Local and National Bands
- The Resurrection Project Expanding to Melrose Park
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- Q&A: Aaron Lewis of SBS Dateline Australia
- The Bike Lane Gives Chicago Cyclists New Services
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @NiemanLab: Some news orgs are killing comments, but not just because their commenters are terrible at being humans http://t.co/AAlkvwei… 1 day ago
- “RT @Visually: The Marketing Technology Landscape of 2014 bit.ly/1jeGJ5H via @chiefmartec http://t.co/qj4khh5mRl” 1 day ago
- “MT @AprilBethea: A roundup of apps & gear for #mobilejournalism from a recent @spj_tweets webinar: bit.ly/SPJMobile2 #kipcamp” 1 day ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets