As a part-time columnist with the Chicago Sun-Times and author of her own blog, Esther Cepeda writes about second-generation Hispanics and Latinos whose stories might not be told in mainstream media.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- Red Line rider catches alleged up skirt filmer. Via @DNAinfoCHI dnainfo.com/chicago/201407… 1 hour ago
- Dodgeball growing in popularity. Story, audio slideshow: ow.ly/zopo6 #Chicago #dodgeball ow.ly/i/6inlZ 2 hours ago
- RT @craignewman: Shamiya Adams' family is seeking donations to help cover the cost of her funeral. @schlikerman has how to help: http://t.c… 7 hours ago
- RT @Boers_Bernstein: #Bears G Kyle Long will miss start of training camp with a viral infection. Plus the latest Bears injury news: http://… 7 hours ago
- Q&A: Dodai Stewart of Jezebel.com
- Chicago's Englewood Neighborhood on the Rise
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Their Native Chicago: The American Indian Center of Chicago Keeps Culture and Traditions Alive
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- Night Crew Keeps O'Hare Runways Safe
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
- A Night at The Abbey Pub ...
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @PBSIdeaLab: "It’s up to journalism as an industry to put #pressfreedom on the agenda of developing global #drone laws." http://t.co/6OG… 2 hours ago
- MT @ByChrisBurrows: Reddit Live is live. Great tool for journalism. Announcement: redditblog.com/2014/07/announ…. In action: reddit.com/live/3rgnbke2r… 5 hours ago
- Congrats to the #SPJ Sunshine Award winners: ow.ly/zv7ZY 6 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets