As a part-time columnist with the Chicago Sun-Times and author of her own blog, Esther Cepeda writes about second-generation Hispanics and Latinos whose stories might not be told in mainstream media.
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @CWBChicago: .....Pride parade arrest count is now 12. 2 more arrests for battery at Diversey and Pine Grove. #KeepPrideProud #ChicagoSc… 1 month ago
- RT @EmilyBrosious: These 4 neighborhoods have the lowest murder rates in #Chicago: chicago.suntimes.com/news/7/71/7174… 1 month ago
- The New Drag Queens of Boystown: ow.ly/OTLR5 #pride2015 #chicagopride 1 month ago
- INFOGRAPHIC: #ChicagoPride parade attendance skyrockets: ow.ly/OTJf8 #pride2015 #pride http://t.co/Lc4tv1scj7 1 month ago
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Chicago Cop Striving to Take Next Step
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- The Globe Pub Brings Soccer World to Chicago
- Chicago's Late-Night Restaurants Bring the Flavor
- Women Entrepreneurs Find New Opportunities
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
- Night Crew Keeps O'Hare Runways Safe
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @RebelMouse: Advertisers Are Getting on Board With Imgur, a Pinterest for the Millennial Male rbl.ms/1Uiqisz http://t.co/aSf5QME… 2 hours ago
- RT @mediatwit: New: Finding the Keys to Unlock Online Teaching Success, by @stacylf9 ow.ly/QqGjh Part of this week's special #Ed… 7 hours ago
- Great to have him on board! twitter.com/cronkitenews/s… 8 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.