About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @briancassella: Remembering journalist James Foley at Northwestern tonight. Blog post: chicagotribune.com/news/photo/cas… http://t.co/2YZvRq1Jnv 10 hours ago
- RT @edgechamber: Flaco's Tacos is moving into the Granville CTA storefronts! fb.me/1siImLAMY 13 hours ago
- The Red Line Project site is for sale. If you are interested in bidding on it, contact Mike Reilley at mikereilley1 (at) gmail (dot) com 16 hours ago
- @wjchat: The Red Line Project is for sale. If you are interested, contact Mike Reilley at mikereilley1 (at) gmail (dot) com #wjchat 1 day ago
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Gov. Quinn Talks MAP Grants at DePaul
- Women Entrepreneurs Find New Opportunities
- Healy Balances Philanthropy by Day, Job by Night
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- Slam Poetry: A Blue-Collar Chicago Movement
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @PeterNickeas: Dunno if people think of it this way but social media mgrs have the fate of a brand in their hands, it's an incredible re… 9 hours ago
- RT @Journalism2ls: 9 free mapping tools and resources for visual storytelling buff.ly/1xoZ89l via @journalismnews http://t.co/bnfHb9… 12 hours ago
- RT @Journalism2ls: A useful list of apps for freelance journalists buff.ly/1F3lvDL via @journalismnews http://t.co/A4ivf0utJ2 12 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.