About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @ABC7Chicago: Ernie Banks statue moved to Daley Plaza; fans can pay tribute in the Loop through Saturday abc7.ws/1zXfeda http://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @ruppelsive: Top 10 red light cameras combined for over 52,000 violations in Chicago via @TimeOutChicago — bit.ly/1wzsEEW http:/… 14 hours ago
- Winter #weather resources on The Journalist’s Toolbox: ow.ly/HZQfy #blizzardif2015 1 day ago
- Sixty-one miles of city streets will be resurfaced this year, including parts of #LSD: ow.ly/HYXMd via @suntimes 1 day ago
- San Jose Obrero Mission Helping Homeless One Person at a Time
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Interview: Jeff Dickerson of ESPNChicago.com
- Wicker Park Boutiques Evolving with the Economy
- Cob Connection Growing Food, Changing Lives
- Chicago Has Late-Night Food Options Aplenty
- 'Thieves of Hearts' Uphold Medieval Traditions
- The Bike Lane Gives Chicago Cyclists New Services
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @IRE_NICAR: The #NICAR15 hands-on classes that require pre-registration are filling up! Sign up now: buff.ly/1zXI11k 1 hour ago
- Loving this WeatherGraphics.com site: ow.ly/Gvklb Great resource! 2 hours ago
- RT @Journalism2ls: The New York Times has launched @NYTVideo on Instagram: buff.ly/1uxpXEj http://t.co/mvMqkBKg8t 12 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.