Three websites I love to read:
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @WBBMNewsradio: Snowfall Creating Slick Conditions On Roadways - Read More: cbsloc.al/1MTobZn http://t.co/zE0n1S8nrc 19 hours ago
- RT @CrainsChicago: ICYMI: #Chicago's beloved @hotdougs is returning on May 16. But there's a catch: trib.al/wJiL23R via @peterfrost 19 hours ago
- RT @chrishagan: Great breakdown from @ILElectionData on change in Rahm vote from 2011-2015 illinoiselectiondata.com/projects/2015L… 1 day ago
- RT @Chicagoist: Police: No Black Ops Happening At West Side Facility ow.ly/JEDP5 1 day ago
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Cob Connection Growing Food, Changing Lives
- Women Entrepreneurs Find New Opportunities
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- Chicago's Gold Coast a Hot Spot for Yogis
- Chicago Cab Drivers Chase the American Dream
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
- The Bike Lane Gives Chicago Cyclists New Services
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- Six web-based tools you can use to communicate visually: ow.ly/JEGBN via @wihbey 6 hours ago
- RT @CindyRoyal: I said this recently. Have to know basic html to work in a CMS. Solve your own problem. No one to help you - @evanasmith #t… 21 hours ago
- RT @Journalism2ls: Six ways to super-charge engagement on Twitter buff.ly/1FpykaB via @journalismnews http://t.co/xXOwu2sddF 21 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.