About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- POLLS: Who gets your vote in the #Illinois midterm elections? ow.ly/BQ1vE #twill 2 hours ago
- RT @MaryAnnAhernNBC: How low can they go? Quinn and Rauner attacks get louder, update at 5p on NBC 5 #ilgov14 6 hours ago
- See our updated #Chicago Stumbler Tumblr, a blog dedicated to exposing the city's crummiest #sidewalks: bit.ly/PtIB2b 6 hours ago
- Four @ 4 news updates: Mayor Emanuel on pot decriminalization, Karen Lewis on City Hall and more: bit.ly/1d1lsIS #Chicago #four4 7 hours ago
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- Wicker Park Boutiques Evolving with the Economy
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Chicago Music Venues Metro and Subterranean Showcase Local and National Bands
- Chicago Cab Drivers Chase the American Dream
- Chicago Cop Striving to Take Next Step
- Baristas Keep Hospital Workers Wired, Awake
- Chicago Has Late-Night Food Options Aplenty
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @mediatwit: Big thanks to @suerobinsonUW @journtoolbox & more for being a part of our #EdShift chat on social media: http://t.co/osgWsBU… 5 hours ago
- RT @esquiremag: Let's count the ways Minority Report came true: ow.ly/BQ36k #dpumojo 7 hours ago
- RT @eramshaw: Are you a member of a #newsapps team, or do you manage one? Take our super-quick survey ahead of #ONA14 https://t.co/syXrs91i… 7 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.