WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @gapersblock: MT: @stephapelvis: My #Lolla party guide is up on GB! Still adding lots of new events as they come across my radar. http:/… 13 hours ago
- RT @tracyswartz: What constitutes sexual harassment on the @CTA? Check out my column and use the #CTAharassment tag: redeyechicago.com/news/cta/redey… 15 hours ago
- Storify: Curating a Year of #Chicago Gun Violence - redlineproject.org/gunviolencesto… #shootings #homicides 15 hours ago
- RT @fox32news: Sexual harassment claims on CTA underreported, report says bit.ly/1rBU2Si http://t.co/hgbbmzHQQ9 17 hours ago
- The Resurrection Project Expanding to Melrose Park
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- PAWS Connects Pets With Adoptive Families
- Q&A: Aaron Lewis of SBS Dateline Australia
- Chicago Music Venues Metro and Subterranean Showcase Local and National Bands
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- Q&A: Dodai Stewart of Jezebel.com
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @profkrg: Great insights. @JustinFlitter: A study of 500k tweets highlights 7 habits of highly effective tweeters bit.ly/1rqlSUB… 7 hours ago
- RT @ZachOsterman: MT @Ryan_Kartje: Looks like a lot of the water in Pauley has been cleared off the court. Still a few inches deep. http://… 8 hours ago
- “Plus one @davidplazas: I completed #Knightmooc on #mobile journalism. I learned a lot and look forward to the future. Thanks to the profs.” 11 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets