WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- Updated @Storify coverage of #Chicago shootings, homicides: bit.ly/1nyGqbw #gunviolence 10 hours ago
- @craigrwall You've been quoted in my #Storify story "Chicago Shootings and Homicides" sfy.co/pTHf 10 hours ago
- Want updated #Chicago news? Check out our @RebelMouse page: ow.ly/AFic7 17 hours ago
- RT @scottkleinberg: O'Hare shuttle bus crash injures 14. Photos from scene: trib.in/1vUhjRE http://t.co/MkSNnPcCUg 22 hours ago
- Chicago Has Late-Night Food Options Aplenty
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Women Entrepreneurs Find New Opportunities
- Chicago's Small Museums Preserve the Passion
- Healy Balances Philanthropy by Day, Job by Night
- Chicago's Red Door Animal Shelter
- San Jose Obrero Mission Helping Homeless One Person at a Time
- Chicago Cab Drivers Chase the American Dream
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- “@PBSMediaShift: "The best journalists (and educators and students) never stop learning." @vkrueger ow.ly/ARxHD #EdShift” 6 hours ago
- Join @SPJONAdepaul for its Free Speech Wall presentation at #EIJ14 on Friday, Sept. 5 at 12:30. Learn how to do one: ow.ly/AuADG 19 hours ago
- J-Profs: Some #Ferguson links and resources you can use in class: ow.ly/AF9JS 19 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets