About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @CWBChicago: .....Pride parade arrest count is now 12. 2 more arrests for battery at Diversey and Pine Grove. #KeepPrideProud #ChicagoSc… 4 weeks ago
- RT @EmilyBrosious: These 4 neighborhoods have the lowest murder rates in #Chicago: chicago.suntimes.com/news/7/71/7174… 4 weeks ago
- The New Drag Queens of Boystown: ow.ly/OTLR5 #pride2015 #chicagopride 4 weeks ago
- INFOGRAPHIC: #ChicagoPride parade attendance skyrockets: ow.ly/OTJf8 #pride2015 #pride http://t.co/Lc4tv1scj7 4 weeks ago
- The Resurrection Project Expanding to Melrose Park
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
- Wicker Park Boutiques Evolving with the Economy
- San Jose Obrero Mission Helping Homeless One Person at a Time
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- DePaul Coverage of Chicago 2016 Olympic Bid
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- @tapdude24 @MSIdeaLab A lot of j-organizations, like SPJ, offer training and resources for freelance 8 hours ago
- RT @MSIdeaLab: Issues this J-student wishes were covered in her classes: freelancing, cross-cultural competence, and more http://t.co/8PzCD… 8 hours ago
- RT @JournalismBuzz: Editor & Publisher: Hackers Take Down New York Magazine’s Website After Its Explosive Bill... bit.ly/1LPerRd #j… 17 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.