WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- Video: Benny the Bull waving a flag on top of Willis Tower. ow.ly/vVeih via @nbcchicago 1 hour ago
- RT @kathy_bergen: City wants giant street puppets to boost tourism chicagotribune.com/business/break… 1 hour ago
- RT @ChicagoBreaking: Statue of legendary columnist Irv Kupcinet missing trib.in/1lgySpr 1 hour ago
- Video: Benny the Bull waving a flag on top of Willis Tower. ow.ly/3jpASN via @nbcchicago 5 hours ago
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- Unemployment Big Hurdle for Returning Veterans
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- Chicago Music Venues Metro and Subterranean Showcase Local and National Bands
- Their Native Chicago: The American Indian Center of Chicago Keeps Culture and Traditions Alive
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- @kbculver Thanks! Good luck with the chat and I'll jump in on the next one ... :> 1 hour ago
- Added several new resources to my Delicious account: ow.ly/vVnpH #edshift 1 hour ago
- Starting to build a broader page on data visualization for journalists. Make suggestions by tweeting me: ow.ly/vEcsW #edshift 1 hour ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets