About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- Congrats to the crew of The Red Line Project, SPJ Region 5 #MOE award winners: ow.ly/L07c6 #spjlou @spjonadepaul 4 hours ago
- “@Walldo: MT @ChicagoElection: 72,300+ early voting ballots already -- more than 2x the number at this point in earlier muni elections.” 1 day ago
- RT @MikeHamernik: Rain will be moving into much of the Chicago area in the next hour or two. Rain may be mixed w/sleet at times... http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @WrigleyBlog: 7 days left. #WrigleyField http://t.co/eygRq5aMnZ 1 day ago
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Nonprofit Organization Aims to Cut into Veterans Benefits Delay
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Chicago Cab Drivers Chase the American Dream
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Podcast: Interview with Pete Cho of Punky Fresh
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
- Women Entrepreneurs Find New Opportunities
- Their Native Chicago: The American Indian Center of Chicago Keeps Culture and Traditions Alive
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- Want to know what happened at the SPJ Region 7 conference over the weekend. It's all right here: ow.ly/L0kHL #spjreg7 2 hours ago
- RT @Honeybeast: A5. For news about journalism, follow @Poynter, @journtoolbox, @NeimanLab, @ONA - all excellent to understand the changing … 7 hours ago
- USEFUL: NOAA event database that can tell you what #weather events have occurred in your state down to county level: ow.ly/KEHsm 7 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.