About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @ward32chicago: 33rd Ward Race for Alderman Heats Up With Candidate Objections via @DNAinfoCHI dnain.fo/12u4sfH 6 hours ago
- RT @kirkjim12: The teenage son of @RahmEmanuel was robbed near the family home in #chicago Friday night. chicago.suntimes.com/news-chicago/7… 6 hours ago
- “@JeremyGorner: Emanuel's son robbed near family's North Side home fw.to/mBHjLLH” 6 hours ago
- RT @fergusonlum: #traintakeover heading north on the Red Line. At Fullerton Chicago ferguson.liveuamap.com/en/2014/19-dec… http://t.co/YhcMlCnEW0 via @ch… 1 day ago
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Slam Poetry: A Blue-Collar Chicago Movement
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- Chicago's Small Museums Preserve the Passion
- True Star Program Gives Chicago Youth a Chance
- Overnight Shift Fits Some at CME Just Fine
- Eastern Medicine Gives Chicagoans an Alternative
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- “@CorkGaines: Woah. Bowl season has started and ESPN has a new scorebug http://t.co/9EvrJwZkTn” 6 hours ago
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: Some smart replies from readers helped me realize I left something out of my 'When to quit your journalism job' post. htt… 6 hours ago
- RT @Journalism2ls: Storytelling Tools Newsrooms Actually Use - Part II”: buff.ly/1CcDF6S http://t.co/0xXzN4Zhpz 8 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.