Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @tracyswartz: What constitutes sexual harassment on the @CTA? Check out my column and use the #CTAharassment tag: redeyechicago.com/news/cta/redey… 1 hour ago
- Storify: Curating a Year of #Chicago Gun Violence - redlineproject.org/gunviolencesto… #shootings #homicides 1 hour ago
- RT @fox32news: Sexual harassment claims on CTA underreported, report says bit.ly/1rBU2Si http://t.co/hgbbmzHQQ9 3 hours ago
- RT @mjCornfield: A conversation Chicago needs to have: 'The Future of Transportation in Chicago' goo.gl/oJR5o4 4 hours ago
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- The Resurrection Project Expanding to Melrose Park
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Chicago Has Late-Night Food Options Aplenty
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- Copy editing resources on The Journalist's Toolbox: ow.ly/ze4iO #EditingTips 47 minutes ago
- Check out @jayrosen_nyu's piece on First Look Media's change in direction. ow.ly/zIFrT 49 minutes ago
- Thanks, @datamadeco, @derekeder for making this: Election Money. Download bulk data from IL State Board of Elections: ow.ly/zINSB 52 minutes ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets