Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- DATA: #Chicago homicides down over past 20 years, but a deeper look shows disturbing trends: bit.ly/1vfyCQB #dataviz 1 hour ago
- #TBT: 2014 Illinois primary election social media coverage: bit.ly/1l0kjK1 1 hour ago
- RT @blackvoices: All of these journalists have been arrested in #Ferguson huff.to/1vlneit 2 hours ago
- RT @Walldo: Plans to add 1,175 bikes and 175 stations to Divvy have been bumped until spring #bikechi sun-tim.es/1ron2Bg 2 hours ago
- Practice Post
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- True Star Program Gives Chicago Youth a Chance
- Eastern Medicine Gives Chicagoans an Alternative
- Chicago Has Late-Night Food Options Aplenty
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- 'Thieves of Hearts' Uphold Medieval Traditions
- Chicago's Small Museums Preserve the Passion
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @jillhopke: Just found this great collection of resources for #mobile journalism goo.gl/OIUgfs from @journtoolbox. @Itaygabay 4 hours ago
- RT @Journalism2ls: BuyPartisan: scan barcode & see the political contributions that've been made by US companies buff.ly/1liejOo htt… 6 hours ago
- RT @Journalism2ls: Dropjar: Send files up to 10GB to anyone: buff.ly/1mn8ABL http://t.co/pCiU7c4gky 6 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets