Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @TheCCO: #Cubs: Cubs, City of Chicago Announce Plans for a Public Memorial for Ernie Banks bit.ly/15IwwhA #MLB 5 hours ago
- “@craignewman: RT @CSTearlyoften: Rahm Emanuel's fundraising nears $30 million. See where cash came from. sun-tim.es/1C4ljFt” 5 hours ago
- “@Suntimes: 3 killed, 18 wounded in weekend shootings across Chicago. STORY: sun-tim.es/1JpAUQP MAP: sun-tim.es/1B1oqsb” 16 hours ago
- Andersonville Ranks No. 7 in Redfin's Hottest Neighborhoods for 2015 | NBC Chicago nbcchicago.com/blogs/inc-well… 16 hours ago
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @jaycbee: 33 Ways to Visualize Ideas / #in #creativity #infographic http://t.co/P0NDiAonx7 via @2morrowknight 5 hours ago
- RT @be_d: Blizzard tool: To ask for or give shoveling help try snowcrew.org, powered by @SeeClickFix 7 hours ago
- Tech is nothing. What’s important is that you have a faith in people ... and if you give them tools, they’ll do wonderful things -Steve Jobs 8 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.