Three websites I love to read:
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @scottkleinberg: Bulls players Derrick Rose, Taj Gibson and Nazr Mohammed talk about personal loss to gun violence. http://t.co/TpLKI2kJ… 1 day ago
- RT @fspielman: .@RahmEmanuel says flat no to Cubs' request to do around the clock construction to make up for lost time at Wrigley Field. 1 day ago
- “@JanParr: Willis Tower's on the market—and could fetch $1.5 billion. What would name it? shar.es/1WBDSz via @ryan_ori” 1 day ago
- RT @rsamuels: Cullen's Bar & Grill in Lakeview closes fw.to/MklXMsm 5 days ago
- Chicago's Englewood Neighborhood on the Rise
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- San Jose Obrero Mission Helping Homeless One Person at a Time
- Chicago's Overnight Radio: Who's Listening?
- Q&A: Chicago Tribune's K.C. Johnson
- Chicago Cab Drivers Chase the American Dream
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @mediatwit: Fund your piece through @contributoria, get it on @PBSMediaShift. See what we're looking for: ow.ly/JVts9 13 hours ago
- RT @cronkitenews: CDC: Heroin overdose deaths rose significantly nationally from 2010-2013 @kenzienelydia reports. bit.ly/1BTcWgJ #… 13 hours ago
- RT @JaneBSinger: 'Appreciation of quality survives': Study @FredVultee finds positive reader response to copy editing: http://t.co/fHsHUIkP… 1 day ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.