Three websites I love to read:
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- Innovative program brings book-sharing to #CTA trains: ow.ly/DdQAM #booksonthel ow.ly/i/7k2l9 1 hour ago
- More #WrigleyField construction: lower walkway on third base line. #cubs http://t.co/aXlVHFH8Ee 2 hours ago
- More #WrigleyField construction photos: this is the triangle building area along Clark Street. #cubs http://t.co/6TpZnM00Nu 2 hours ago
- Coming next week on The Red Line Project: Bulls season preview and #Election2014 preview! 4 hours ago
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Overnight Shift Fits Some at CME Just Fine
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
- Chicago Cop Striving to Take Next Step
- Baristas Keep Hospital Workers Wired, Awake
- Chicago Music Venues Metro and Subterranean Showcase Local and National Bands
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- Their Native Chicago: The American Indian Center of Chicago Keeps Culture and Traditions Alive
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- Good #edshift today. Participated while at chiropractor and grocery store. #multitaskinggoldengod 3 hours ago
- RT @kbculver: A7: So many of my choices are right here in this chat today. See also my Twitter list: twitter.com/kbculver/lists… #edshift 3 hours ago
- RT @CindyRoyal: We've made a little go a long way in our program at #txst. New classes, enthusiastic faculty, small grants, professional co… 3 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.