Three websites I love to read:
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- Stories, video, photo slideshows and more of the #blizzard of 2011 ow.ly/IidXU #chicago #snowpocalypse 1 hour ago
- Is #rahm getting your street plowed? Use the ClearStreets plow tracker to check: ow.ly/Iiemz 3 hours ago
- Stories, video, photo slideshows and more of the #blizzard of 2011 ow.ly/IidWh #chicago #snowpocalypse 4 hours ago
- RT @MikeHamernik: Snowfall reports as of 10:30AM: 9.0" Schaumburg 9.0" Cedar Lake, IN 8.8" Plainfield 7.8" Batavia 7.5" Chicago-Lincoln Pa… 4 hours ago
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Chicago's Latino Street Vendors Seek Justice
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Chicago's Overnight Radio: Who's Listening?
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- Slam Poetry: A Blue-Collar Chicago Movement
- Healy Balances Philanthropy by Day, Job by Night
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- Catch some great Super Bowl coverage from @cronkite_asu students: ow.ly/HJ8MU #sb49 #superbowl49 #superbowlxlix 2 hours ago
- RT @BBCWorld: What you could buy for the cost of a Super Bowl Sunday commercial (via @franzstrasser) bbc.in/1LzBIVs http://t.co/HKm… 4 hours ago
- RT @burritojustice: This old-school digital watch database is pretty awesome raredigitalwatches.com/index.html 17 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.