Three websites I love to read:
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- Photo: Chinatown Stop: This broken sidewalk can be found at 2258 S Wentworth. ⁰Do you have a broken... tmblr.co/Z65shs1R3JRir 2 hours ago
- Photo: Chinatown Stop: This broken sidewalk can be found in front of 2258 S. Wentworth. Do you have a... tmblr.co/Z65shs1R3JBSm 2 hours ago
- Today's Four @ 4 update for your evening commute: ow.ly/Bx5mT 2 hours ago
- RT @rsamuels: Hey Karen Lewis, I can still read your Tweets politics.suntimes.com/article/chicag… Via @cstearlyoften 2 hours ago
- Overnight Shift Fits Some at CME Just Fine
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Q&A: Dodai Stewart of Jezebel.com
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- Chicago Cab Drivers Chase the American Dream
- Nonprofit Organization Aims to Cut into Veterans Benefits Delay
- Q&A: Lindsey Schneider of FLYPmedia
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @Journalism2ls: “How to use Storymap/Gigapixel to create — hell yes —interactive statics” —@yordidam buff.ly/1masfKL http://t.co/… 1 hour ago
- RT @Journalism2ls: Why most people aren’t downloading apps anymore buff.ly/YScNsu via @qz http://t.co/WyVsjNpeNX 1 hour ago
- RT @dkiesow: So, iOS8 Family Share config is a bit of a mess at the moment. Avoid it for a while till the bugs are worked out. 1 hour ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.