About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @emmillerwrites: President Obama to hecklers: "It's good to be back in Chicago." sun-tim.es/1ydsGXL More updates coming soon. http:/… 13 hours ago
- RT @merjourn: City Hall sit-in goes on, but some leave amid threats of arrest fw.to/ux5Qvhk 13 hours ago
- Video: drilling and pilings going in at #wrigleyfield LF bleachers: ow.ly/ESR5m #wrigleyreno 14 hours ago
- Video: drilling and pilings going in at #wrigleyfield LF bleachers: ow.ly/ESQZF #wrigleyreno 16 hours ago
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @JournoResource: Regression!: Quick primer for journalists on a fundamental form of data analysis: hvrd.me/ESaVb #ddj @IRE_NICA… 19 hours ago
- RT @nycjim: The morning after in #Ferguson. Rubble, burned cars, destroyed businesses. mashable.com/2014/11/25/fer… http://t.co/mcCy75pYOU 22 hours ago
- Journalist's Toolbox archived resources for covering the news in Ferguson, Missouri: ow.ly/ELdME #1stamendment 23 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.
Tag Archives: NATO
My Storify summary on breaking NATO news in the Windy City.