A former newspaper reporter, Peterson developed online skills as a graduate student at Northwestern University in 1995 and has worked for FOX Sports and NBA.com before joining AOL earlier this year.
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @CheyenneBowers_: Protesters gather at Daley Plaza in Chicago #NationalDayofProtest #PoliceBrutality @redlineproject http://t.co/ZAvibDC… 1 hour ago
- Congrats to the crew of The Red Line Project: Four Editor & Publisher #EPPY finalists in two categories: ow.ly/DaSBy 4 hours ago
- Check out the latest episode of the Good Day #DePaul student new TV magazine show: ow.ly/D8Uoc 4 hours ago
- Bruce Rauner photo #JamSnap tinyurl.com/o56twm4 6 hours ago
- San Jose Obrero Mission Helping Homeless One Person at a Time
- Wicker Park Boutiques Evolving with the Economy
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Healy Balances Philanthropy by Day, Job by Night
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
- The Globe Pub Brings Soccer World to Chicago
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Q&A: Dodai Stewart of Jezebel.com
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- How media are covering the Rauner campaign: ow.ly/DbAzG via @cjr cc: @emilybrosious 1 hour ago
- RT @MartinBeck: A Non-Developer's Guide To Fabric, Twitter's New Platform For Mobile Developers mklnd.com/1tgsSnj by @dannysullivan 1 hour ago
- RT @redlineproject: Congrats to the crew of The Red Line Project: Four Editor & Publisher #EPPY finalists in two categories: http://t.co/oU… 3 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.