A former newspaper reporter, Peterson developed online skills as a graduate student at Northwestern University in 1995 and has worked for FOX Sports and NBA.com before joining AOL earlier this year.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @ColonelTribune: #TBT @chicagotribune in 1997. I was young! Friday: We're changing everything. #newchicagotribune http://t.co/aqrEJqZkyW 1 hour ago
- RT @chicagotribune: One person died and another wounded in a shooting in a Loop office building, police said. trib.in/1k9lwj9 http:/… 5 hours ago
- RT @StaceyBacaABC7: #LoopShooting: Again, 2 people shot. @SchulteABC7 reports that SWAT teams are now entering the building at 231 S. LaSa… 5 hours ago
- RT @ChicagoWeather4: PM Thunderstorms today! With a high of 81F and a low of 65F. 10 hours ago
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Pilsen, Melrose Park Receiving a Housing Boost Through Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- Interview: Garrett Popcorn's Alecia Dantico
- Wicker Park Boutiques Evolving with the Economy
- The Globe Pub Brings Soccer World to Chicago
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets