WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- “RT @JODELLEMAGLAYA: “@KTLA: Lawsuit puts L.A. sidewalk repairs on hold: ktlane.ws/1hKTEP0 http://t.co/dsGXcevMNL” 7 hours ago
- RT @ChicagoDrives: Lawrence now back open between Sheridan & LSD. Authorities say suspicious pkg that closed LSD earlier appears to be a sl… 13 hours ago
- VIDEO: #Belmont businesses struggle with parking and other challenges: redlineproject.org/belmontbusines… 14 hours ago
- RT @mcarmichael: True of all news: MT @CrainsChicago: Hyperlocal on the Web has one big problem-- Why can't anyone make money in it? http:/… 14 hours ago
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Chicago's Late-Night Restaurants Bring the Flavor
- Wicker Park Boutiques Evolving with the Economy
- Q&A: Dodai Stewart of Jezebel.com
- San Jose Obrero Mission Helping Homeless One Person at a Time
- Chicago Cab Drivers Chase the American Dream
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- Putting some data viz and infographic resources on this Journalist's Toolbox page. Suggestions? Tweet me. ow.ly/vErdr #wjchat 9 hours ago
- RT @NiemanLab: The Los Angeles Register, owned by Aaron Kushner’s Freedom Communications, published its first edition today http://t.co/1eO… 13 hours ago
- Sigma Delta Chi award honorees: ow.ly/vRyRZ #SPJ 15 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets