About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @mickeyd1971: "Unfortunately, there is now reason to be more alarmed" -- @hottype on what's up w @suntimes and its owners http://t.co/q3… 25 minutes ago
- RT @chicagotribune: Police shot and wounded one of two gunmen involved in a fatal robbery in Auburn Gresham trib.in/1tiSHV5 http://t… 4 hours ago
- RT @ABC7Chicago: 1 Killed, 1 Hurt in Officer-Involved Shooting On Chicago's South Side abc7.ws/1tQv5bc http://t.co/OZBiaFUnul 4 hours ago
- RT @LynneMarek: My colleagues offer a slideshow and timeline of the Sun-Times' colorful past in covering (and making) news http://t.co/zhxT… 4 hours ago
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Overnight Shift Fits Some at CME Just Fine
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
- Chicago Cop Striving to Take Next Step
- Baristas Keep Hospital Workers Wired, Awake
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
- Their Native Chicago: The American Indian Center of Chicago Keeps Culture and Traditions Alive
- Chicago Cab Drivers Chase the American Dream
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @Journalism2ls: 50 Tools for Online Public Engagement | CommunityMatters buff.ly/1tQBPWs http://t.co/UuSZr7FQea 16 minutes ago
- We've posted some #ebola fact sheets on The Journalist's Toolbox medical/health page: journaliststoolbox.org/archive/medica… 13 hours ago
- RT @nytimes: Facts you should know about Ebola nyti.ms/1tnFHMA http://t.co/8MyH3qM26r 13 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.