WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @MPuccinelliCBS2: Gov. Pat Quinn says he’ll live for a week on minimum wage salary to highlight November’s non-binding minimum wage refe… 1 hour ago
- Infographic: Twitter and the #Illinois Big 4: bit.ly/1qUTsNl #Election2014 1 hour ago
- Polls: Who Gets the Vote in Illinois' Key Races? redlineproject.org/election2014po… #twill 1 hour ago
- Data/Chicago: Chicago news by the numbers: redlineproject.org/datachicago.php http://t.co/cjd0xc2zQ0 4 hours ago
- Interview: Time Out Chicago's Jessica Herman
- Overnight Shift Fits Some at CME Just Fine
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- Chicago Has Late-Night Food Options Aplenty
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Chicago's Englewood Neighborhood on the Rise
- Interview: Garrett Popcorn's Alecia Dantico
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @Journalism2ls: Notable PDF: a Chrome extension lets you edit PDF files in the browser: buff.ly/1tT2VKe via @lifehacker http://t.… 5 hours ago
- RT @jeremycaplan: Launch your own new journalism project as a 2015 Tow-Knight Entrepreneurial Journalism Fellow: bit.ly/1phODfE 5 hours ago
- RT @CBSNews: One way to fight against ISIS brutality? Make fun of them cbsn.ws/1r4fXmM 5 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets