WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- Four @ 4 updates for your PM commute: Riot Fest cleanup, Wallenda's next tightrope walk and more: bit.ly/1d1lsIS #Chicago #four4 2 hours ago
- Student reporters barred from covering Rauner press conference, via @romenesko ow.ly/BzL1Y 2 hours ago
- City Lagging in Broken Sidewalk Repairs - The Chicago Stumbler teamed with NBC 5 Investigates for the second … tmblr.co/Z65shs1Qzmwj- 2 hours ago
- Photoset: Sheridan Stop: This broken sidewalk just north of the Sheridan stop on the west side of Sheridan... tmblr.co/Z65shs1Qzlloc 2 hours ago
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Night Crew Keeps O'Hare Runways Safe
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Gov. Quinn Stresses MAP Grants in DePaul Speech
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
- The Resurrection Project Expanding to Melrose Park
- Chicago Cab Drivers Chase the American Dream
- Q&A: Lindsey Schneider of FLYPmedia
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- Editors: Use The Journalist’s Toolbox in your newsroom: public records, data viz, more: ow.ly/BsDE8 #editors2014 6 hours ago
- RT @andrewmseaman: .@SPJ_tweets new code almost made it a week without NBC doing checkbook journalism. (via @Mediabistro) http://t.co/Mq4Lg… 19 hours ago
- Editors: Use The Journalist’s Toolbox in your newsroom: public records, data viz, more: ow.ly/Bx5NE #editors2014 23 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets