WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- “@Ashlee_Rezin: 3 dead, 30 wounded in citywide shootings since Friday night sun-tim.es/1nKERDc MAP: sun-tim.es/1qQ2efJ” 1 hour ago
- RT @ramin215: Second Rogers Park shooting tonight. Two wounded sun-tim.es/1uiPK3o 9 hours ago
- Coming Tuesday: The Red Line Project and Data/Chicago break down the 2014 Illinois midterm elections by the numbers 11 hours ago
- Updated @Storify coverage of #Chicago Labor Day weekend shootings, homicides: bit.ly/1nyGqbw #gunviolence 13 hours ago
- Interview: Time Out Chicago's Jessica Herman
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- Chicago Has Late-Night Food Options Aplenty
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Chicago's Englewood Neighborhood on the Rise
- Interview: Garrett Popcorn's Alecia Dantico
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @Journalism2ls: The coolest and best data visualization tools for 2014: thedesignpixel.com/best-data-visu… selected by @TheDesignPixel #dataviz http… 1 hour ago
- RT @Journalism2ls: "The Lost Decade: The newspaper industry missed almost every possible train." by @mondaynote mondaynote.com/2014/08/31/leg… http… 1 hour ago
- “@spj_tweets: #EIJ14 Attendees: EIJ is getting closer, time to brush up on all the conference happenings! | bit.ly/1pPWDtz” 1 hour ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets