WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- Today's Four @ 4 news updates: #Boston Marathon bombing anniversary, #GoogleGlass hits the market and more. bit.ly/1d1lsIS #four4 17 hours ago
- VIDEO: Rough winter keeps #Chicago pedway businesses going: bit.ly/1n9Dwd5 17 hours ago
- VIDEO: Should Michigan Avenue, Taylor Street be closed to cars? bit.ly/P3y9xe #Chicago 19 hours ago
- MT @cbschicago: Cool map shows where nobody lives in the Chicago area. cbsloc.al/1noy4Ab http://t.co/E7Hvaksx1K 20 hours ago
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- San Jose Obrero Mission Helping Homeless One Person at a Time
- Overnight Shift Fits Some at CME Just Fine
- Felony Franks Gives Ex-Cons Second Chance
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
- Chicago Has Late-Night Food Options Aplenty
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Chicago Cab Drivers Chase the American Dream
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @SPJOregon: Next Month in Portland: SPJ Region 10's annual Spring Conference and student Mark of Excellence awards ceremony. http://t.co… 11 hours ago
- RT @darrenrovell: Over the past year, the US Patent & Trademark Office has rejected all attempts to trademark #BostonStrong http://t.co/Woc… 17 hours ago
- RT @ChicagoMag: With Chicago gun violence, a surprisingly small network of people produce some big numbers: chi.mg/QaSd1S 17 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets