WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @ChicagoWeather4: PM Thunderstorms today! With a high of 81F and a low of 65F. 2 hours ago
- McCormick Foundation awards journalism grant to The Red Line Project-Data/Chicago project: ow.ly/zIQlt #depaul 11 hours ago
- RT @CrainsChicago: .@RahmEmanuel proposes hike in hourly minimum wage to $13 an hour: fw.to/AWNwN0V 13 hours ago
- RT @BetterGov: Blogger sues CTA for documents related to Ventra contract trib.in/1ocmdmK via @chicagotribune 13 hours ago
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Pilsen, Melrose Park Receiving a Housing Boost Through Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- Interview: Garrett Popcorn's Alecia Dantico
- The Globe Pub Brings Soccer World to Chicago
- Wicker Park Boutiques Evolving with the Economy
- Q&A: Aaron Lewis of SBS Dateline Australia
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @mashable: 3 Ways to Impress Colleagues When You're the Youngest on the Team on.mash.to/1ko9mTM @dailymuse 1 hour ago
- RT @PBSMediaShift: The goal of Local News Lab: to figure out local news sustainability and community engagement ow.ly/zKw8c 2 hours ago
- RT @Journalism2ls: Storyboarding Your Data Visualizations: buff.ly/1o5fsaD #ddj #dataviz http://t.co/3odMY4Zi2a 2 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets