About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @MikeHamernik: Rain will be moving into much of the Chicago area in the next hour or two. Rain may be mixed w/sleet at times... http://t… 2 hours ago
- RT @WrigleyBlog: 7 days left. #WrigleyField http://t.co/eygRq5aMnZ 2 hours ago
- RT @AWJ_Chicago: ICYMI: @AWJ_Chicago condemns sexist commentary by Dan Bernstein. Apologies are just a start. awj-chicago.org/articles/awj-c… 2 hours ago
- RT @4danlopez: LIVE on #Periscope: The Chicago Shamrock Shuffle! periscope.tv/w/Vvk5HTE5NjI2… 2 hours ago
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Chicago's Small Museums Preserve the Passion
- Their Native Chicago: The American Indian Center of Chicago Keeps Culture and Traditions Alive
- Slam Poetry: A Blue-Collar Chicago Movement
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @Journalism2ls: How Snapchat delivers crowd-sourced storytelling via @knightlab buff.ly/1NqkSX5 http://t.co/UCObr7h79h 2 hours ago
- RT @Journalism2ls: Why You Should Care About Periscope, Twitter's New Live-Streaming App buff.ly/1D5kEU0 via @HuffPostTech http://t.… 2 hours ago
- RT @andrewmendelson: The Verge takes a digital dive into the past, present and future of virtual reality theverge.com/a/virtual-real… via @verge 14 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.