WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- Photo: North/Clybourn Stop: This broken sidewalk can be found at 1800 N. Clybourn Ave. Do you have a broken... tmblr.co/Z65shs1ROeWOD 1 hour ago
- Photo: North/Clybourn Stop: This rather unfortunate looking sidewalk can be found at 1856 N. Sheffield... tmblr.co/Z65shs1RObMDO 1 hour ago
- Photo: Fullerton: This disintegrating sidewalk can be found near 729 West Schubert Avenue. Do you have a... tmblr.co/Z65shs1RO6oYB 3 hours ago
- Photo: North/Clybourn: This broken sidewalk at the northwest corner of North and Halsted caused a mother... tmblr.co/Z65shs1RO5Y3Z 3 hours ago
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Chicago's Late-Night Restaurants Bring the Flavor
- Chicago Music Venues Metro and Subterranean Showcase Local and National Bands
- Night Crew Keeps O'Hare Runways Safe
- Chicago Cab Drivers Chase the American Dream
- Interview: Windy Citizen's Brad Flora
- Chicago's Gold Coast a Hot Spot for Yogis
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @HeidiEKMassey: RT @danxoneil: Notes from all #chidata sessions (exceptTraining during open session-to follow) including breakouts: htt… 7 hours ago
- RT @Journalism2ls: As always, great selection of tools & resources: @journtoolbox's Toolbox Update Sept 21, 2014 journaliststoolbox.org htt… 12 hours ago
- RT @EvaRuth: well, that was a fun morning. now back to you, homework. #toohottorun 13 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.