WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- Coming next week on The Red Line Project: Remembering 9/11 and preview of the Illinois gubernatorial debates. 3 hours ago
- Data/Chicago: #Chicago news by the numbers: redlineproject.org/datachicago.php http://t.co/kOjhcEDtxM 3 hours ago
- Illinois gubernatorial debate starts next week. Who gets your vote? redlineproject.org/election2014po… #twill http://t.co/kdOU1EChjE 3 hours ago
- Which #Chicago beaches are worst for contamination? Story, photos, video, map: redlineproject.org/chicagobeaches… http://t.co/KfDLe6mo6w 3 hours ago
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Pakistani-Americans Face Identity Crisis in Chicago
- Chicago's Small Museums Preserve the Passion
- Night Crew Keeps O'Hare Runways Safe
- Healy Balances Philanthropy by Day, Job by Night
- Q&A: Lindsey Schneider of FLYPmedia
- Eastern Medicine Gives Chicagoans an Alternative
- Chicago Has Late-Night Food Options Aplenty
- Q&A: Dodai Stewart of Jezebel.com
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- Just updated The Journalist's Toolbox with new resources, including some on #Ferguson: ow.ly/AClZG 1 hour ago
- “Cop busted @suntimes photog @alexwroblewski's rib with gun barrel in #ferguson last night via @KatCaulder: pic.twitter.com/WzooBwxGGA” 15 hours ago
- RT @PBSIdeaLab: Colleges expand into mobile content management (Steve Zurier via @EdTech_HigherEd) ow.ly/AztTi #MustReads 18 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets