Listen to the podcast and vote in the poll:
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @craignewman: Funeral home wants $35,000 it spent on Ernie Banks' funeral : chicago.suntimes.com/news-chicago/7… #Cubs http://t.co/4NJZwepqoS 10 hours ago
- RT @CSNChicago: Brandon Marshall's time in Chicago has come to an end. bit.ly/1aQAXJw http://t.co/aJD0fJehFA 10 hours ago
- Congrats to the crew of the Red Line Project, @spj_tweets Region 5 finalists in six categories: ow.ly/K1kuB 11 hours ago
- RT @mickeyd1971: We've NEVER heard of election day hijinks around here. "Challenger accuses Ald Solis of shenanigans, demands recount" http… 1 day ago
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Luchador Wrestlers Shine After the Sun Sets
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- City's Newspaper Hawkers Try to Make Ends Meet
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
- Flirty Cupcakes Puts Desserts on Wheels in Chicago
- The Globe Pub Brings Soccer World to Chicago
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @paldhous: RT @sharon000: 5 data visualizations in 5 minutes with R: A version of my #NICAR15 lightning talk cwrld.us/RLightning #rst… 3 hours ago
- RT @themediatwits: Great pics from our #jschoolhackathon at @Cronkite_ASU last weekend: ow.ly/JYwNH 3 hours ago
- RT @Journalism2ls: NICAR 2015 Slides, Links & Tutorials curated by @MacDiva blog.chryswu.com/2015/02/20/nic… http://t.co/nZuIhnVOpK 3 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.