Listen to the podcast and vote in the poll:
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Catherine Durkin Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lauren Howard Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- RT @jm_thayer: Check out this great guide to Illinois's midterm elections from @DePaulU's most excellent @redlineproject: http://t.co/QAz8v… 1 hour ago
- RT @jakubrudnik: A really well-done guide to the 2014 Illinois and Chicago elections done by DePaul students, via @redlineproject http://… 1 hour ago
- Stories, #dataviz and video: Breakdown of Illinois campaign finance and voter turnout: redlineproject.org/election2014gu… http://t.co/zco2QJSXuM 2 hours ago
- RT @MonicaJKucera: Check out @redlineproject's guide to the #elections: redlineproject.org/election2014gu… Everything you should know! 4 hours ago
- Chicago Has Late-Night Food Options Aplenty
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- Wicker Park Boutiques Evolving with the Economy
- Overnight Shift Fits Some at CME Just Fine
- Chicago's Vinyl Record Stores Survive CDs, .mP3s
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- RT @NiemanLab: At Columbia's Tow Center, plans to research verification in journalism nie.mn/W6Nj8f 2 hours ago
- My #DePaul students built a cool #dataviz of Illinois campaign finance and voter turnout. Check it out: redlineproject.org/election2014gu… 5 hours ago
- RT @CraigSilverman: Some news from me: I'm joining Columbia's @TowCenter as a fellow to research rumors & debunking in the press http://t.c… 5 hours ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets