My Storify summary on breaking NATO news in the Windy City.
About This SiteMike Reilley is a graduate journalism student at DePaul University. This is his blog for Reporting for Converged Newsrooms.
WelcomeThis is Mike Reilley's Online Journalism I website. Follow him on Twitter at @journtoolbox.
Tag Cloud2016 2016 Olympics Alexis Pelayo Ali Trumbull animals Ashley Boll Barack Obama basketball BreakingTweets Cafe Too Caitlin Hacker Camelia Rodriguez Cheryl Waity Chicago Chicago 2016 chicagoist Chicago Public Schools Chicago Sun-Times Chicago Tribune Copenhagen CPS CTA daley plaza DePaul DePaulia DePaul University education El Emily Torem espn Food Gapers Block Governor Pat Quinn Governor Quinn homeless Inspiration Cafe IOC Jake Scott Jessica Ernst journalism Katie Nelson Katie Rosebrock Kevin Dempsey LA times latino Lincoln Park Los Angeles Times Manuel Argueta MAP Grants media music NBA New York City NFL Nico Hagopian Northwestern University O'Hare Olympics pets Pilsen Post by Voice Radio DePaul RedEye Red Line Rio de Janeiro Sachi Yoshitsugu Sam Kraft social media sports sports journalism street vendors StreetWise Twitter Wicker Park windycitizen
- Good read! twitter.com/vice/status/58… 1 day ago
- RT @redeyechicago: From here on out, we're going to be archiving our front pages right here. trib.in/1aja1S6 We love them. http://t… 1 week ago
- RT @ABC7Chicago: UPDATE: Tornado warnings in DeKalb, Boone counties extended until 7:45 p.m. abc7.ws/1HWX2kk 1 week ago
- RT @BuzzFeedStorm: 7:04 pm CT: RT @TomPurdyWI: Large and dangerous tornado on the ground near Davis junction illinois. #wiwx #ilwx http://… 1 week ago
- Pilsen Parish Finds Culture Integration Difficult
- Lisle's Sacred Heart Monastery Serves Community, Struggles to Survive
- 'Thieves of Hearts' Uphold Medieval Traditions
- San Jose Obrero Mission Helping Homeless One Person at a Time
- Pilsen's Mexican-Americans Are Facing Challenges With Economy, Gaining U.S. Citizenship
- NBC 5's Jiggetts Finds Stories on the Late Shift
- Chicago's Dumpster-Diving Treasures
Share This Page
Add This Practice
Share This Site
About This SiteThis is Mike Reilley's page. My other one is at The Red Line Project
Search This Site
- The Walk for the Cure in Indy, from 37 floors up! http://t.co/VZntjjMHYm 35 minutes ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: SPJ national board meeting in Indy. Livestream also at spj.org periscope.tv/w/VxOY4Dc3NDQ4… 1 hour ago
- Handy tool this time of year: The NOAA storm events database. Search down to the county level: ow.ly/LsgVt 1 hour ago
WelcomeMy name is Mike Reilley and I'm posting to this blog for the Online Journalism I class that I'm teaching.
Welcome to My SiteMike Reilley teaches journalism at DePaul University. He posts stories and multimedia on this site to train his students.
Welcome to My SiteMy name is Mike Reilley and I blog about Chicago sports on this page. I'm a journalism instructor at DePaul University's College of Communication.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
WelcomeThe site covers news and urban issues in Chicago.